Share your songs!
1 post
Page 1 of 1
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/LS6xzRRqy1va/
Little Tiny Perfect Triangular Noises

Screenshot (2971).png

The sound is completely revibed since previous templates used in previous videos and only heard on the Space Engine video uploaded most recently (which was the only other new sound 'with drums' video). I removed all except limiter on the master channel, (Waves Abbey Road Mastering plugin, Air Maximizer, BP Gate, Studio One gate, Izotope RX7 noise reduction). It was 7 months since that master fx chain's plugins were all placed there because I'd needed to remedy a sudden inexplicable buzzing that came up. There is a story there, involving the fortunate discovery that I had owned an Izotope RX7 license but never knew it, but found out when I searched for a noise reduction plugin in the S1 browser.

The Presonus Ampire amp effect on the template's Yamaha Reface DX audio input got turned on at some point and included in a template, causing a cabinet buzz. It's designed to simulate an amp speaker cabinet if the cabinet option is selected, and the included cabinet makes a noisy buzz and hf hum by design. Why anyone would want to generate this sound in their DAW could seem a mystery to those of us who go to every measure to remove such sounds from our audio equipmemt (which is everyone basically). Could be a sound effect or just to sound as though playing through a real amp. My troubles with Ampire started with the removal of all the old presets of the plugin Amp from S1v3 to S1v4. I do remember tthat event.

So because I did not first isolate the new, unknown amp buzz and hum last September, (even though it would've been a cinch to find) I decided I needed an NR plugin and searched for one in Studio One's browser. The .dll files for the RX7 that had been installed by the Izotope software portal years earlier (and on a different computer) came up in the NR search results. So I did have an NR plugin! I had never had one before. When I opened it it was not activated, only a demo, but it worked great. Instant want. To my surprize I discovered I had a license when I looked on izotope's site and logged in to my account. Just a few steps (updates, firewall rules and click-drag actions) and it was activated on my studio for free (an otherwise very expensive HQ audio plugin set that may have come from bundled studio one software).

Looking at the license acquisition date I found it was the same date as another Izotope plugin I have, had appeared in my account. I'd copied it as (unlicensed demo) .dll files into a new computer's VSTplugin folder along with all the other plugins I have collected over many years.

I used izotope RX7 NR but also needed the BP Gate which severely limited my volumes, and Air Maximizer to put volume back in 'post' master section limiting followed by RX7 at the very end (really only discovered the 'post' section for a few sessions in March prior to which I'd put the Maximizer/RX7 on the upper master channel fx box). I had a clean sound but the drums were dead there, (until mixing) and were mostly only heard in live recordings from the direct TD17 in to OBS on my video setup. Also because of the gate/maximizer pair I was having a lot of undesirable noise cancelling as dynamic volumes took over from any insts at any time.

Further items in new template:

Reverb and other plugins gone from the TD17 audio input track (reverb is now only on the drums' FX sends). Group made.

Second audio bus and track (Impact Dir) for the 8 Impact drum channels to capture a good new mixed effect on Impact 1 and 2 channels (Bass channel notes and hat channel notes & 3-8 channels of current sample set). Group made

Newly mixed Guitar and Bass track FX chains (inactive on template) both remixed during 2 different recent mixing projects. Group made

Remix FX sounds on all synths.

New Buchla Easel from Arturia inst trk + aud trk.

Pielegnacia thru all template's MIDI track routings.

Move all the ongoing template's inactive VST chains to the right end of the MIX window, deactivated them, including sends, inst ins and audio rec trks.

Remove or deactivate all 3 Waves plugins that were on the template since last fall (for the faster session from template plugin opening times).

This made a much improved performance/processing, and a way better sounding template. You can hear the volume difference when I do a brief MIC test at 14:00. Usually my MIC is louder than everything in the video and makes everything else seem like it's secondary importance.

Screenshot (2984).png

Screenshot (2983).png

Aorus Elite X570
12 USB, 1000/1000 (Mbps)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
12/24, 48
WIndows 11 Pro
Studio One Artist 6.1
Presonus Studio interfaces:
1810C (8 ins, S1 engine)
1824C (8 ADAT to 1810C)
Searching for a new place to upload this music and videos? There is no place decent anymore too many morons on Bitchute, and too much censorship everywhere else.

1 post
Page 1 of 1