Share your songs!
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I think many people who work with music like I do have ventured to recreate a Music Theme by John Williams from the "Star Wars" films.
Many of us use the well-known Opening Theme at the beginning of every film, played by the London Symphony Orchestra.

I have also ventured into this but on a different piece, namely "Across The Stars" the main theme music from "Star Wars Episode II - Attack of The Clones" and it is the accompaniment music to the Romance between Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala.

My piece is a shortened version based on an arrangement by Robert W. Smith.
It was quite a challenge to reproduce it as faithfully as possible in Studio One 5. but personally I find Studio One a very intuitive and logical program.

I tried several DAWs over the years for working with orchestral Samples but always came back to Studio One.
My choice of Presonus Studio One is one I will never regret.

The entire piece was first written note by note in Notion 6. Then everything was sent to Studio One 5, here I programmed everything manually with high quality Orchestral Samples. Nothing was recorded live because I am not a keyboard player!

phpBB [video]
by alexandrakingzett on Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:03 pm
very nice. I love Notion
by sebastianholtzer on Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:00 am
alexandrakingzett wrotevery nice.

Yeah, felt like listening to the original while watching the movie, Very good quality.
by Bbd on Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:36 pm
Sorry I'm late.
Simply excellent.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

4 posts
Page 1 of 1