Share your songs!
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
https://stephenmcnamara1.bandcamp.com/album/and-there-was-light-creative-differences-volume-8

From the Bandcamp page:

The Big Bang to the Big Crunch in under 30 minutes!
And There Was Light is the latest entry in the "Creative Differences" series, a journey from the beginning of the Universe through a downward spiral to its end. The instrumental songs pass through a variety of genres (rock, acoustic, orchestral, a bit of electronic...), with a bit of guidance from Stephen Hawking along the way!

All done in Studio One, with a combination of native and third-party plugins. The Project Page made publishing the EP (especially the "vinyl" Sides A & B) a breeze!

Windows 10 64-bit | Studio One Pro (newest update at time of posting the message) | 8 cores | 16GB Ram | Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface (2nd Gen) | Presonus Eris E44 Monitors | Atom SQ | Roland VG-99 | EZBass, EZKeys 2, Superior Drummer 3, EZ Drummer 3, various other virtual instruments | a surfeit of guitars and third-party plugins :)

Newest release, using Studio One

Other music created in Studio One
by scottyo7 on Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:51 pm
Wow verb saturation is nice and 'just right'.
The 'chimey' sounding guitars are really nice. :thumbup:
And for instrumental music you fill in all the gaps in all the right places.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by SMcNamara on Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:39 am
scottyo7 wroteWow verb saturation is nice and 'just right'.
The 'chimey' sounding guitars are really nice. :thumbup:
And for instrumental music you fill in all the gaps in all the right places.

Scott:

Thanks for the comments (I had to laugh because at first I thought you complimented the "chimney" guitars, and I was going to ask what that meant -- it helps to read carefully :) ).

I went to your individual Soundcloud page and was very impressed. Song construction, production, balance, dynamics -- all great (that's based on the 4 most recent songs). I'll keep an eye out on this forum for songs you post.

Steve

Windows 10 64-bit | Studio One Pro (newest update at time of posting the message) | 8 cores | 16GB Ram | Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface (2nd Gen) | Presonus Eris E44 Monitors | Atom SQ | Roland VG-99 | EZBass, EZKeys 2, Superior Drummer 3, EZ Drummer 3, various other virtual instruments | a surfeit of guitars and third-party plugins :)

Newest release, using Studio One

Other music created in Studio One

3 posts
Page 1 of 1