Share your songs!
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone. I started out with S1 2 back in 2015. After a long hiatus due to work, I am getting back into recording. I just mixed my first song fully on my own with S1 2's standard effects. I would like to know what you think could be improved on, keeping in mind my skill level and the fact that this is a home demo. Although I will share my music, I did not intend this demo to be radio ready.

I recorded this with a very basic setup. Still using everything that's in my sig line. One thing to note is that I will not be able to mic and amps in future recordings. I cannot make that kind of noise where I live. Have to go through an amp modeler into an interface.

Also, the "bass" is just a guitar transposed down an octave. Don't have the right equipment to record a bass guitar.

If this is not the right subforum for this kind of post, please direct me to the right one.

Thanks!

Nerds Rule the World © 2016 John Saxon.mp3
(11.19 MiB) Downloaded 136 times

Studio One Artist 5.4.0.66465, Audiobox USB (two channels), Vox ToneLab amp modeler

Presonus HD7 2x32 Ohms headphones, PreSonus M7 mic

Dell XPS 8700, Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 (64-bit) OS, 16.0 GB RAM

Intel(R)Core(TM)i7-4790 @3.6 GHz, 1.8 TB storage (1.66 free)

Ibanez RGT 42 electric guitar, Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH FR M guitar, Ibanez GSR 200 bass guitar

1 post
Page 1 of 1