Share your songs!
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [audio]

Any and All Comments are Welcome !!
:mrgreen:

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by soerlema on Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:41 pm
The word that comes to mind is 'experimental'.
I cannot really compare it to anything I know, so 'original' would also be appropriate.
Good job and I'm sure Grandma would have loved it! :D

http://www.hitherside.com
Studio One 5, StudioLive 16.4.2, UAD OctoCore, Neural DSP plugins, AxeFXII, Neural DSP plugins, Fender Strat Plus, Schecter Banshee Elite 7, Ibanez 6 and 7 strings, Music Man JP7, Music Man Luke II, Ibanez SR 5 string bass, BMPCC 6k, Imac 27" I7, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve
by klypeman on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:31 pm
Long time, no hear, I’m happy that you liked it !! Hope you and your loved ones are well.
Yes, it’s the first with my new Moog GrandMother and I love her !
The Moog kind of decided the tune but that was okay.
Thanks again for your comments. :mrgreen:

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by soerlema on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:45 pm
We are ok, going in a sort of light lockdown again here in Belgium as from tomorrow...
A reason to create more music in our dark dungeons far away from viruses and other threats.
Hope you are ok too!

Haha, ok I get the 'GrandMother' reference now... :lol:

I admit, I should be here more often :oops:
It's awesome to hear what people create with the amazing tools we have these days!

Sam.

http://www.hitherside.com
Studio One 5, StudioLive 16.4.2, UAD OctoCore, Neural DSP plugins, AxeFXII, Neural DSP plugins, Fender Strat Plus, Schecter Banshee Elite 7, Ibanez 6 and 7 strings, Music Man JP7, Music Man Luke II, Ibanez SR 5 string bass, BMPCC 6k, Imac 27" I7, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve

4 posts
Page 1 of 1