Share your songs!
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello good people. I just finished this mix I did remotetly in The Philippines (as well as the little music video) using Studio One and Acustica Audio plugins only (the latest ones). It's a old track of mine I found that I did long time ago that I remixed with my better skills. Your feedback welcome! thank you so much.

Take care

phpBB [video]

Musician and mixer based in Montreal, Canada. Travelling to the Philippines recording and mixing music on the go. http://www.youtube.com/patrickpleau
by scottyo7 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:52 pm
Ah ha... short and sweet.
I like it but unfortunately I pre-read your text, so yes it sounds a bit dated but that's also a style that some still go for. ;)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by cps1 on Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 pm
Yeah, wide and bright and clear and alive, that track breaths, one can feel the AA Plugs
I like that song :)
Reminded my a little of Toshack Highway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPW2NKN ... lN&index=4
But you're more lively and upward, like that :)

El Rey will be one of my next AAs :) Azure2 is great and Aquamarine, Amber great on guitars (every Plugin has its own purpose and color, love them)

I stumbled upon your post, because I have a Problem with AA plugins in Studio One, the VST3 version of them. Studio One does not recognize the VST3s.
Tried some things, but in vain, they don't show up. Have them on a second drive not one the system ssd, far too big these plugins. Paths are correctly set in Studio One.

Wrote in this forum today and contacted PreSonus support and AAs.

Just short question:
Do you use the VST3 Versions of AA and / or do you have any problems with them in Studio One? Or where there some issues somehow?
And how did you solve them?

Many thanks and keep it up! :)
Chris

3 posts
Page 1 of 1