Share your songs!
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [audio]

just farting around electronically... i tickle me lol enjoy

"many times i thought i found life's meaning.. but it slipped away like water in the sand"

Ryzen 5 1600 : Asrock AB350M Pro4 : 32Gb 2400 RAM : Win10 64bit : Presonus 192 Mobile : Audient iD4 : Ultrasone 900 Pro : Blue Lola : Samson Resolv 50a : Ik Multimedia iLoud :

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by sirmonkey on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:48 pm
So, who's the baby in the pic that was having a listen? :P

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic,
by jBranam on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm
that is a pic of a friend of mine's sister's baby. apparently they put the cans on the baby and turned on the music (what music i ain't a clue) and snapped a pic. i saw it a couple of years back and asked if i could use it... i think it is priceless lol :thumbup:

p.s. of course i cropped, made it black and white and adjusted contrast to taste to make it more crisp. i don't like colored pics so much 'usually' the saturation of colors blinds the eye from texture and contrast. i used to do B&W portraits as a hobby using my dad's Mamiya C330 i think it was. i got hooked on B&W photography when i first saw Ansel Adams' work. you can almost feel the textures of things in black and white <3

"many times i thought i found life's meaning.. but it slipped away like water in the sand"

Ryzen 5 1600 : Asrock AB350M Pro4 : 32Gb 2400 RAM : Win10 64bit : Presonus 192 Mobile : Audient iD4 : Ultrasone 900 Pro : Blue Lola : Samson Resolv 50a : Ik Multimedia iLoud :

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by zenithian on Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:16 pm
Kind of reminds me of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 theme, but while the sounds and rhythm are good, there's something missing that prevents this from being awesome.

NG
SC
VM
PP
Oh, I almost forgot that I'm on ConceptArt.org. (Search for FightingSeraph)
Audio Equipment: Asus PC with Windows 8.1 that has the Classic Shell program.
Presonus Audiobox USB
Korg Electribe MX
MicroKorg XL
M-Audio Keystation 88 ES
Studio One Artist and Professional
Ableton Live 8 & 9 Lite
LMMS

4 posts
Page 1 of 1