Share your songs!
25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Okay, a lot comes to mind.

First, excellent song and production. It has a classic feel and i think your vocals are an ideal match to the tune. The guitar work is solid. I could imagine this fitting in neatly with a 'Rock for the Road' type playlist on Spotify. I just followed you on Spotify and recommend others do the same!

Second, slightly off topic thoughts on the video. It is fine as is, but...

The music sounds like a full on studio production, professional grade. The video dissolves that illusion, and makes it clear 'this is Jarrett working it out at home.' Maybe that's what you intend. As a fan, I'd prefer the illusion but it is obviously subjective.

Many people may not realize that YouTube is by far the largest source of streamed music. Having a presence there is crucial, and branding is arguably more important there than anywhere. Note that is written by a noob who hasn't posted any videos yet.

In any case, solid work and you deserve success.

Studio One 4 Professional
Mac Mini M1
Scarlet 4i4
Roland Juno DS keys

Music
Look for these names on Spotify and other streaming sites:
3ud https://soundcloud.com/3ud_aka_bud
Hummingbird Cinema https://soundcloud.com/hummingbirdcinema
Mosaic Manifesto (instrumentals only)
by hello people on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:33 am
Nice work mate. Classic rock guitar...quality singing and top nice sounding production. Soundgardish!

Windows 11 Pro 22H2, 12th Gen i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz, 32gig 3600mhz RAM, Asus Radeon RX 6600 Dual V2 8G, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD x2, MSI MAG B660M Mortar WIFI LGA 1700 DDR4 mATX Mobo, Studio One Pro latest v5, RME Fireface UFX II
by daniellesaux on Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:26 am
Great song. The guitar playing is spot on and the vocals sound awesome. Great mix too.

Peace!

Dan

PreSonus Studio One Professional 6.0.1
Windows 11 Home Edition 64 bit
Rocket Lake Z590 Desktop PC with Intel i5-11600K processor @ 4.60 GHz / 32G RAM
Intel UHD Graphics 750
LG Full HD Monitor 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Toshiba HDWD110 1TB System Drive and HDWD110 1TB Audio File Drive, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB and Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB Samples Drives, Seagate BUP Slim BK 2TB USB Backup Drive
PreSonus 1824C Audio Interface
PreSonus Faderport 2018
PreSonus Studio Channel, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, KT-2A and 76-KT
Check out my website http://www.dlsmusic.net
by rscain on Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:42 am
This is really well done, I like it a lot. Excellent guitars and vocals and a good song, nothing not to like.
Nice acoustic tone on the intro, too.
As far as the drums sounding mechanical, you might try making very slight adjustments to the tempo in the Tempo Track. It helps some if the tempo isn't static, slight changes can give the track a more fluid feel. When you have to do all the parts yourself and don't have that "playing together live" feel every little bit helps.
Anyway, great job man, congratulations!

RS Cain plays Bitwood Guitars exclusively.
AMD FX9350 @4 gHz, 16 gb ram, 1 Tb SSD, 2 1Tb SS/Hybrid HDs, 1 Tb Fantom External HD, Windows 10 64 bit, Presonus Studio One 4 Pro, Pro Tools 2019.6, Izotope Neutron 3 Advanced and Ozone 9 Advanced, ARC 2, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Focusrite Octopre MkII, KRK Rokit 8 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, MidiMan Oxygen 8, Behringer X-Touch and Extender, Bitwood Guitars, and stuff.

"TURN IT UP!"
by gpnpqswm on Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:28 am
Amazing work sir :-)

Big Data & SEO Expert

I was a professional musician back in the days (80's) and was one of the first to beta Cubase. I'm a hardrock / metal guy, but love retro wave and analog synths really bad!

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2