Share your songs!
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [audio]

Here's another from Tenerife Have no idea what she's singing hope it´s something nice !!

We meet at the stairs :D

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by klypeman on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:51 pm
Forgot my trademark... :mrgreen:

Forum Moderator.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by jpsbuk on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:03 am
I kept saying you needed a vocalist and this one certainly fits right in :)

I'm curious though, which came first, the vocal or the instruments? They both fit together well. I'm also curious what she is singing about! :D

Keep them coming :)

Studio One 4.5.0 Professional
MacBook Pro (2018) 2.9GHz 7th Gen i7 Processor 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Radeon Pro 560 4GB with Presonus Studio 24C
Mac 27" i5 with Presonus FireStudio Mobile
Akai LPK25, NI Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2, Komplete 11, Nektar Impact GX49, NI Maschine Jam, NI Maschine Mikro, Faderport 1, Artiphon Instrument 1

http://soundcloud.com/busterbuk
http://busterbuk.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/BusterBuk/
by klypeman on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 am
I´m on holiday on the island Tenerife. I could not go without my Apollo system and a Faderport 8 and a little Nocturn 25 MIDI controller from Novation also took a 8TB HD with library´s
Had to buy the cheapest El Guitar 75 €.
The music came fiirst and I met the singer at the stairwell on my hotel :D She listened to a couple of tunes I made here and she really wanted to sing on them (she's EDM originally)
We met again the next morning and recoded for about half an hour and she had to fly :cry:
that stairwell meeting was nice !
first verse is in Spanish next parts are in Galisian and am sorry to say I I don't speak any..
Some local Stoner Rockers I've recorded here as well say the first part is something about
"The black and white bricks are turning the girl around" or something similar. They were not fluent in English and I have had to guess their translation from the english words they could.
They compared my song to Pixies :D

If anyone in here knows portuguese or spanish and is able to translate the lyrics I would be very happy indeed !

Thanks Jon

Forum Moderator.

by Bbd on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:06 pm
This made my day! What a story!
You have this track, your special style of production which I am growing found of, and then meet a girl singer on the stairway in the hotel you are in while on vacation, and then you guys recorded her vocal on your tune and you really don't know what she says because of the language! Awesome!

Liked it a lot. Post the actual lyrics in English whenever you get that.

Good job!
:thumbup:

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by klypeman on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:58 am
Hey Bbd !
I'm back in cold Norway and have had a very nice holiday Thanks for your kind words !!
Sometimes things just fall together and stuff happens :D

Forum Moderator.

by Lokeyfly on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:25 am
Twisted! Let me just get my feet out from behind my neck!

I liked it. I was hoping for some bent lead though. I think that would knock it out of the park.

Fun stuff, just the same. Keep it up. :)

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by klypeman on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 am
Yeah it maybe needs that, Lokeyfly, and also maybe Bass. My female bassplayer has got her dream bass now and want to come over and play on some other stuff so just maybe she can put down some and also a good lead guitarist is coming over soon so... also got a good sax player who is always ready so...

Forum Moderator.

8 posts
Page 1 of 1