Share your songs!
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Have a few more here. Been busy. Good for headphones I think. Still trying to get my mixes to work.

phpBB [audio]

phpBB [audio]

phpBB [audio]

phpBB [audio]

phpBB [audio]

Win 10 Home
Studio One 4.5.1
Komplete Kontrol S49
UR 22 mkII
by scottyo7 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:05 am
'Ram Press' is my fav.
I like the others too. ;)
My only comment is I'd like more aural spatial surround as in Ryan Farrish, Tycho, Emancipator, etc..
But I struggle there too... it's not easy to get that sound with my (current) knowledge. :roll:

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by Bbd on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:38 pm
I listened to several of your songs. I like the energy.
I think you can get more out of the basics. Kick, bass, and chords could be much more in focus. That leaves the rest for embellishment.
When you have EDM or this kind of techno production, the thump and energy is vital to holding the listener's attention.
Go for it!

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by chrisprovine on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:39 pm
Hey! Thanks for the feed-back. Yeah, I need to expand on things!

Win 10 Home
Studio One 4.5.1
Komplete Kontrol S49
UR 22 mkII
by sebastianholtzer on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:06 am
chrisprovine wroteHey! Thanks for the feed-back. Yeah, I need to expand on things!

You will. I´m sure. What i really like is the atmospheric pieces (Pads, Synth Modulations and other mystic stuff) you put into your Tracks for example in Ram Press or Paste Bin. I really like this, cause this makes the arrangement (Paste Bin) different and i hear it`s complexticity arranging in this way cause it sounds more like a DJ Mix. I think all you need is going to expand all your skills by doing a few more tracks.
Like BBD said it`s true. These Zombies at the dancefloor needs to be hit hard with every kick right in their face. Make them jump and they feel happy.

Btw.: Your Graphics are cool.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1