Share your songs!
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [audio]

Any and All Comments are Welcome !! :mrgreen:

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by jBranam on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 am
like it Søren kinda punk.... if it were me... i would back the chords down a tad so the single string work stands out a bit more. but that is just my opinion and my taste. i really like the sound of the lead guitar... at times it almost sounded like the bloke from the Ventures tone wise. thin but still growling :) nice

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by klypeman on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am
Thanks Jason !! I'm gonna look into it and add a bass.
Drums are SD3 and Lead Marshall silver jubilee the other guitar is Fender Tweed 55. ;)

Forum Moderator.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by jBranam on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am
well i ain't been over here in a while so i been checking some of the stuff out this morn and i liked it all. you guys are all sounding better to me :) cheers

jay

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by klypeman on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:38 pm
It's an Alabama Steam train in the beginning LOL

Forum Moderator.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1