Share your songs!
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Here is a short track I wrote using Embertone's Joshua Bell Violin, and one track of Spitfire's EVO-2 Strings.

phpBB [audio]

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Studio One Pro 6.0.2 , FaderPort 8, ATOM. (Windows 10).

HW Synths, Virtual Instruments, Sample Libraries, HW & VST Effects, and Various Acoustic Instruments
by scottyo7 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:52 am
Amazing sounds for a VI. :D
I watched their video. Very convincing.

The only thing I noticed was that some of the notes had a bit too much 'air' too them - like the bow was dragging to (artificially) slow. Also needed for a better performance is "Aftertouch" in the midi keyboard. ;)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by klypeman on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:01 am
Love this one, very convincing, thanks a lot for sharing. It made my day !! :D

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by jpsbuk on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:08 am
Very nice piece, and not just down to the quality of the instruments but also down to the piece itself and the mix.

Off to look at those two instruments you used now :)

Thanks for sharing

Studio One 4.5.0 Professional
MacBook Pro (2018) 2.9GHz 7th Gen i7 Processor 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Radeon Pro 560 4GB with Presonus Studio 24C
Mac 27" i5 with Presonus FireStudio Mobile
Akai LPK25, NI Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2, Komplete 11, Nektar Impact GX49, NI Maschine Jam, NI Maschine Mikro, Faderport 1, Artiphon Instrument 1

http://soundcloud.com/busterbuk
http://busterbuk.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/BusterBuk/
by muziksculp on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:40 am
Hi,

Thanks for all your wonderful comments regarding the demo I posted here.

I was mainly trying to demo Embertone's Joshua Bell Violin, and how real it sounds, I used Spitfire's EVO-2 Strings library, mainly to emulate a small string section accompaniment for the violinist. It's just one track of EVO-2 Strings, but given it has quite a bit of subtle dynamic changes, it gives the impression that there is more than just one track working in the background. So, for speedy ideas, and sketching applications, the EVO-2 Strings are a great tool to have.

I look forward to post more demos, of various styles, and genres on this forum, coming to Studio One from Cubase, I'm really loving Studio One Pro 3, and looking forward to the release of Studio One Pro 4 , with more amazing features, especially in the area of MIDI and scoring.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Studio One Pro 6.0.2 , FaderPort 8, ATOM. (Windows 10).

HW Synths, Virtual Instruments, Sample Libraries, HW & VST Effects, and Various Acoustic Instruments
by Bbd on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:03 pm
Wow! Great job! You have the perfect touch for this. Love the sound and feeling.
What a great sampler!

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

6 posts
Page 1 of 1