Share your songs!
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
phpBB [audio]

All Comments are Welcome !! :mrgreen:

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by scottyo7 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 pm
Well here's the first reply to this snippet.
In some circles this could be a minuet' but I found myself wanting another section/break, etc.

From my time in the forum, it seems you've garnered a rep for strange, weird and eclectic music.
Luckily, I share all 3 of those traits. ;)

I like your mix of this... one of the best balanced ones... so far as I remember.
Seems like this would be in the "surf-punk" genre.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by klypeman on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:46 am
First of all, thanks for your kind words, Scottyo7, I know that it needs some breaks or other stuff but my time is short as I work now as Head Engineer on a very nice place called Mela-House in Oslo.
I love the people there and is dedicated as they love me back :D

(They arrange the second largest festival in Oslo and this year the prime minister was there to look it up) so my own creations are short and fast if any. What better way than to do some surf-punk or the like ?
It needs some more than just the main groove, I agree, but sadly don't have the time at the moment. Made in SO is acting as a vent for the time being.... :roll:
(did engineer a Diaspora Africanus gig with some guys and girls from all over the world last night and tonight I will do another salsa night with some guys from South America, the whole shalabang !)
This drains me a bit on the creative side, but hey !, the bands comes first !!
Best thing is I'll get to use my Studiolive 24.4.2 on the events and it works like a charm, had a engineer as public well-known in Norway, and he really liked my mix of the night so we went out afterwards and connected.
That is some of the real value to work a place like I do and he's gonna work on some of the recordings I've done before live with a mutual friend as it happens.
Life is funny !!

I'm the lucky guy that work with all kinds of music for now and am very happy as it gives me a lot of expierience on different stuff.
Quali from Pakistan, Flamenco from Spain, Diaspora from all over, Jazz from Africa, you name it...
Not just plain ol' rock
I love it !
(I better stop ranting)
Thanks again Scotty !
Cheers !

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

3 posts
Page 1 of 1