Share your songs!
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
New one I just wrote (mix+master done in S1v3)

phpBB [audio]

Any feedback welcome
by zzskhg on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:59 pm
I'd like to hear a mix without the extreme compression/limiting. Really harsh on the ears as--is.

My 2c would be to KILL all compression, remix at -6db, with no mastering limiter. I dig the song, but the post mix is way way to squashed.

Windows 10 home, i7 quad core, 16 gig ram, studio 192, faderport 8, jbl lsr305 monitors. S1v3.2 pro.
by Bbd on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 am
Love the attitude from the vocal and drumming. I can't understand all the lyrics but some one is in trouble or pain.
Somebody's getting down into something dark
in the
danger zone

Welcome to the danger zone

The production is using lots of compression but I fits IMO. I think I like it all the wall yo dd it.
Good vibe. Like to hear another like this.
:mrgreen:

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by klypeman on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:42 am
I lean into what zzskhg said cause this makes distortion AND start a new Loudness war on the output level in my ears But then again tired after two jobs on the club (concert and day after DJ's)
Love the song but think it gets distorted by being too loud. It's looks like a brick.
Please take into account that this is also just my 2 cents. :)
Thanks for sharing !!

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

4 posts
Page 1 of 1