Share your songs!
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys! I would love your feedback on this new pop vintage song I mixed, produced, wrote, arranged, sang, and also directed the music video. ya ya. talk about DIY.

And to work even more I used mostly Nebula.lol so i'm also a fanboy as well.

hope you like
cheers,

phpBB [video]

Musician and mixer based in Montreal, Canada. Travelling to the Philippines recording and mixing music on the go. http://www.youtube.com/patrickpleau
by pmsezztfs on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 pm
I thought the song was nice, the mix quite well done and the video a distraction from the song. Nice effort though all the way around.

Thanks for participating.

:thumbup:

Michael Morgan | pearl hour project
---------------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | 16G ram
Windows 10 | Studio One v3.3.1 | Live 9.6 (all software 64 bit)
RME Fireface UFX | Nektar Panorama P1 | AKAI MPK25 | M-Audio Keystation 88 I Maschine 2 | Fader Port 8 ;)
by alexjason on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:45 pm
I really liked the vocal harmonies. Reminded me of "The Association" band of the 60-70's ("Cherish", "Never My Love", etc).

Very nice sounds in those vocals and melodies with the guitars and the flutes.

The video was too much, overdone. I agree with pmsezztfs: It was more of a distraction.

Clearly mucho, mucho work and talent in your work.

-- Alex Jason
by Bbd on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:54 pm
That was really great! I liked everything about it. Good song, great playing and singing, and superb mix. I liked the video but found myself listening a bit more than watching.
Maybe too much vocal reverb - not sure after 1 listen.
Very professional and well produced.

:)

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

4 posts
Page 1 of 1