Share your songs!
9 posts
Page 1 of 1
Violin tracking chain:
Schoeps m221b (omni) - TAB V72a - AVID Mbox 3 - Macbook Pro - S1

Mixed and Mastered in S1. Monitoring: Yamaha NS10m. Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT250.

phpBB [audio]
by muziksculp on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:47 am
Hi antonshaplin,

Beautiful violin performance, orchestration, and composition. Very well done. :thumbup:

If I may ask, what library/libraries are you using for the string sections in this track ?

Thanks for sharing,
Muziksculp

Studio One Pro 6.0.2 , FaderPort 8, ATOM. (Windows 10).

HW Synths, Virtual Instruments, Sample Libraries, HW & VST Effects, and Various Acoustic Instruments
by antonshaplin on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:46 am
muziksculp wroteHi antonshaplin,

Beautiful violin performance, orchestration, and composition. Very well done. :thumbup:

If I may ask, what library/libraries are you using for the string sections in this track ?

Thanks for sharing,
Muziksculp

CineSamples and NI Action Strings
by muziksculp on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am
antonshaplin wrote
muziksculp wroteHi antonshaplin,

Thanks for sharing,
Muziksculp

CineSamples and NI Action Strings

Thanks for the feedback.

Studio One Pro 6.0.2 , FaderPort 8, ATOM. (Windows 10).

HW Synths, Virtual Instruments, Sample Libraries, HW & VST Effects, and Various Acoustic Instruments
by alexjason on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 am
Fantastic. Stirring. Emotional. Powerful.

Like a movie score.

Completely professional, I think.

Wow.

-- Alex Jason
by Bbd on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am
Great job Anton! I listened in my car this morning. Wonderful playing, production, and mix.
A note about the triplets played by the cellos (I think). That rhythm part is important to the overall piece and in my car, the road noise covered them a bit. Not that that matters but I could hear a snare drum playing that part as well to emphasize the movement a little more. This comment of course coming from an old orchestral snare drummer!
;)

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by davidlopez2 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:40 pm
Wow. Gorgeous and powerful performance, mix, and master. Wonderful playing! You gained yourself a follower!
by antonshaplin on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:47 am
Bbd wroteGreat job Anton! I listened in my car this morning. Wonderful playing, production, and mix.
A note about the triplets played by the cellos (I think). That rhythm part is important to the overall piece and in my car, the road noise covered them a bit. Not that that matters but I could hear a snare drum playing that part as well to emphasize the movement a little more. This comment of course coming from an old orchestral snare drummer!
;)

Thank you for feedback! :)
by antonshaplin on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 am
alexjason wroteFantastic. Stirring. Emotional. Powerful.

Like a movie score.

Completely professional, I think.

Wow.

Thank you!

davidlopez2 wroteWow. Gorgeous and powerful performance, mix, and master. Wonderful playing! You gained yourself a follower!

Thanks! 8-)

9 posts
Page 1 of 1