Share your songs!
25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I see what type of person you are. For the sake of keeping things useful, we won't be interacting further. Good luck to you.

by Bbd on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm
Hi Sean,
Been out on vacation and just read this. You were spot on with your assessment of my comments. I thank you for the way you responded to the Op. He is so far off base in his reasoning that it is best to let it go as you have done and I the same.
There is nothing you can say to someone who defends such a point of view as his other than what you said. I wish him luck as well.

Thanks again.
:)

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by scottyo7 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:46 pm
moribamarcano wroteExcuse me? Combative? Really?

I studied English Language buddy, don't insult my intelligence, or your own.
And calling me rude, because I pointed out at the very least, another individuals inability to clearly communicate their own thoughts is a bit much.
If there was any misreading of comments it was on his/her part, & if he or she is offended they need to grow up.
Or at least study the English Language.

You folks have a talent for missing the point now don't you? lol...
We're not in kindergarten here people.
I just reread each post, I stand by my every word.
I didn't misread anything.
He made a couple of assumptions that were incorrect.
It has nothing to do with his skills as a sound engineer, or with my 'needing or getting free help'.
That's being pompous to even mention that in such a manner.

Yep really... ;)
I'm sure you've alienated all the users who posted on your song here.
And that's sad. :roll:

Music is subjective... I think if we all understand that we can be content and proud of what you/we create in our musical expressions.

And don't argue vehemently with others who have a different subjective opinion or way of doing things... who in the most part are trying to help you. :cry:

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by seanhogge on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:13 am
Bbd, I'm glad to hear that. I normally wouldn't speak for you or put words in your mouth, but it irked me and I couldn't let it go. At first.

It bothered me because folks like you and Scottyo, and many of our foreign friends from Germany and Norway and Israel and elsewhere seem to have no problem being wonderfully helpful and constructive even when we all disagree. This is all very subjective as Scottyo said, and it's nice to see gratitude for everyone else taking time out of their day to help us make our art better.

by moribamarcano on Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:56 pm
Hello all, I have not visited in many years. I forgot the forum existed,
Due to the immature nature of most of the initial comments I stopped checking in.
Anyways, I'm a producer & I made this post primarily for feedback on the production, because I was new to the software at the time & this recording was one of my first productions using Studio One.
Now that I've checked back in, there seems to be many comments with serious analysis of the production. Many thanks to those who took the time to listen and share constructive criticism.
I will go through them all and glean what I can.
Thanks a lot.

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2