Share your songs!
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Here's another original track I have just finished recording. Lots of virtual instruments on display, including guitars from Orangetree Samples, a rhodes from Waves, drums from XLN Audio and a trumpet from Samplemodelling. Real saxophone though!

phpBB [video]

http://wheelermedia.net/

StudioOne v5 latest release - custom built PC, Win10, i7 9700k, Gigabyte Z390 UD, 16GB RAM, a few SSDs, Zoom UAC-2, Mackie HR824 monitors + loads of plugins.
Selmer Reference 54 tenor sax, Selmer SA80 Series III soprano sax, Akai EWI 4000s and a Korg SV1
:thumbup:
by scottyo7 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:08 pm
Very very nice. :D
I love this... right in the vein of some of my favorite groups like Fatburger and The Rippingtons with that full bass and drum rhythm section.

Wow you got a very full sounding bass there... very prominent but not in your face or annoying... same with the Rhodes solo level. I just put a song on here and I struggled with my bass and keys solo. I tend to go 'too much' then 'too little' then back and forth 3 or 4 more times. :roll:

I'm a guitarist and if you hadn't said so, I'd have been duped that those were 'real' guitar riffs just for your song. 8-) But I also know that we guitarist have many similar riffs and we just change the key when we improvise/solo. ;)

Thnx for posting this!

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by pwheeler on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:32 pm
Thanks!
Usually people say my bass is a little quiet, so i purposefully left it on the large side for this one.
Good to hear a guitarist was almost fooled by the Orangetree guitars. For me they are up there with the best.

http://wheelermedia.net/

StudioOne v5 latest release - custom built PC, Win10, i7 9700k, Gigabyte Z390 UD, 16GB RAM, a few SSDs, Zoom UAC-2, Mackie HR824 monitors + loads of plugins.
Selmer Reference 54 tenor sax, Selmer SA80 Series III soprano sax, Akai EWI 4000s and a Korg SV1
:thumbup:

3 posts
Page 1 of 1