Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to do a simple L/R recording (so from the main L/R bus, preferrably pre-fader) on Capture with the RM32 ?

When I start Capture it displays channel 1 to 32 and a stereo Aux1/2 en Aux 3/4 but those aux channels are not L/R and they are kept silent...

According to the docs, the last channels (33/34) should be assigned automatically to the L/R mix, but that doesn't seem to happen. Bug perhaps?

Greets,
Mark.
by edwardfrebowitz on Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 am
Hello have you gone into settings and looked at the Aux settings to see if everything is kosher there?
by basmeijer on Mon May 25, 2015 6:36 am
markvroom wroteCan anybody tell me how to do a simple L/R recording (so from the main L/R bus, preferrably pre-fader) on Capture with the RM32 ?

1) Go to the settings page of the RM and select the Aux Routing tab.

2 a) Post-fade L/R recording in Capture on tracks 33/34: select the as Capture Master 33/34 the box that is aligned with Main L/R.

2 b) Pre-fade L/R recording in Capture on tracks 33/34: select the as Capture Master 33/34 the box that is aligned with e.g. Mix 11/12. Click Mix 11, link the mix busses 11+12, name it to something like "Rec", select Pre1 or Pre 2 depending if you want to record without or with the dynamics and EQ, set the levels.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1