Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Capture can't open new session cause audio device is stereo.... I don't know what I can do.....
by wahlerstudios on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 am
Hi, and welcome to the Forum. ;-) The mixer and the computer must be connected via USB or FireWire, then UC Control/Surface will show the mixer model, which Capture then will "see" as audio interface. Without a mixer as audio interface, Capture will "see" the computer as audio interface, but it probably will not be able to use it, maybe just for two track recording.

Make sure that the mixer is available as audio interface, then Capture will configure itself according to the settings of the mixer you are using. Capture is able to record 64+2 tracks - with the appropriate mixer (SL 64S)...
by saccodaniele on Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:47 pm
Thank you for answer.. I have a StudioLive AR12 USB mixer.
by wahlerstudios on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:33 pm
When mixer and computer are connected via USB, the start page of Capture should show your mixer. Sometimes the identification can take a second or three, but then Capture knows how to set up the 12+2 tracks for your mixer. If you don't see your mixer on the start page, mixer and computer are not connected. UC Surface also shows if there is connection.

Attachments
Capture.jpg

4 posts
Page 1 of 1