Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I was in a rush and when I recorded my last show, and Capture asked for permission to access my mic. Worrying about stage feedback I declined, now my whole recording has no sound. There are WAV files but they are empty. I shot myself in the foot didn't I? Any way to recover my show? Why did I need to grant mic access if I was going through my mac's thunderbolt connection?

-Eric
by roblof on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:15 am
Yes, this is a known issue.

For some reason osx asks for mic access when it actually mean soundcard access. This is for security reasons so that apps can’t evesdrop on you. You need to re-enable mic access for your app for everything to work.

Your recording is toast...

Studio One Pro v5, Notion 6, Nuendo 11, BitWig v3, Reaper v4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, iMac late 2015, Behringer Wing/x32-BigBoy/x32-rack all with Dante/aes67 and s16/sd16 stageboxes, Flow8, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Behringer X-Touch, X-Touch ONE, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, DP48, Hub4 and p16 monitor systems, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Motör 61, BCR-2000, FirePod 10, Apogee Ensemble, Alesis HD24, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors, Halion 6, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Katana-100, DT-50, JSX, JCM800, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer Neutron
by Aliveboy on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:07 am
AAARRG!!!! Thank you for the explanation though. Dangit!!!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1