Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Ok OK OK! I do know Capture is designed to only work with Studio Live consoles and RM ... I have 4 SL consoles! I really like using Capture and I also have 2 X32 consoles, an AVID sc48, Midas Venue F32 and Soundcraft digital consoles.. so I am wondering if there is a chink in the armor that would allow me to use capture with the other guys? It works with my Fire-studio-Tube as well... they are all in the same family but I also have a very diverse and I absolutely love them all and want them to play with the kids and all get along! An Integrated family! ya gotta love em all!

I can get Studio One working fine with the rest of the family... they all play very well together... I am working on getting Reaper, Ableton and Protools to do the same. I would love to get Capture into the sand box so All My Children can play with the same toys!

or is Capture going to be just for the cool kids? there has got to be a chink and work around...??? this is discrimination if not!...

Mod Edit: For content

2- 24.4.2 consoles, 1- 1642 console, 1- 1602 console, 1- firestudio tube, 1-AudioBox USB, 1- PRM mic/ 1 DBX cal mic, 1- Behringer X32, 1 Behringer X32 Compact, 1-AVID SC48, 1-Midas Venue f32, 4-Midas Venue 240, Mackie and Yamaha analog mixers, 1 mac mini-on the 1642, 1- Open Labs XXL windows XP based mondo workstation, 1- Open Labs Sound SlatePro windows 7 hot-rod PC. Studio One Artist / Pro, ProTools, Ableton, Reaper, Meyer, QSC, Mackie, JBL speakers. Yamaha C7 Grand Piano with MIDI, lots of synths, samplers and modules, Spector NS2 bass, 2- taylor acoustics, Kay Upright Bass, G&L strat,

1 post
Page 1 of 1