Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Too many times I have been caught up with the start of the show, and forgotten to click that one damn button on time, missing the first part of the performance. In one case, I forgot to record the entire show! (I know, they should fire me ...)

I would find it extremely useful to arm my tracks, and then simply set a start time, when Capture 2 would kick in and start recording without my aging mind having to remember!

I have also been playing with the demo version of UC Surface, and plan to order my RM32AI shortly, and probably a second one, once AVB comes on line. If there is a corner somewhere, it might be nice to see the Capture 2 transport controls echoed in UC Surface, if possible. My intention is to use a 27 inch Windows 8.1 multi-touch for mixing, and a MacBook Pro for recording - initially via firewire, but ultimately via AVB.
by mwright137 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:55 pm
I start the recording anywhere up to 30 minutes before the show starts. No need worrying about disk space these days. You can always trim the intro later if you need to.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

2 posts
Page 1 of 1