Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a few Studio Live boards I use at different gigs and as rentals... I also have a Behringer x32 I use and installing another x32 in a few weeks and I use bigger pro boards like Midas and Avid. I like the Studio Live boards and using capture and Studio one in a Live situation.. I know I can use S1 and protools and Ableton with the AVID and Midas, Have yet to use em with the X32 but they should all work with em... I would like to use Capture with them too... is it possible on non Studio Live boards with FW? I don't think it is but I may be reading it wrong.

Or would it not be cool to have a Capture stand alone that works with FW or USB interfaces and boards... ?

And what about with my Firestudio Tube? It should work with that as it is in the firestudio family... think I already had that going at home here. Just gotta get it fixed again...

the FST allows me to use it with my analog boards with direct outs to the FST inputs.

2- 24.4.2 consoles, 1- 1642 console, 1- 1602 console, 1- firestudio tube, 1-AudioBox USB, 1- PRM mic/ 1 DBX cal mic, 1- Behringer X32, 1 Behringer X32 Compact, 1-AVID SC48, 1-Midas Venue f32, 4-Midas Venue 240, Mackie and Yamaha analog mixers, 1 mac mini-on the 1642, 1- Open Labs XXL windows XP based mondo workstation, 1- Open Labs Sound SlatePro windows 7 hot-rod PC. Studio One Artist / Pro, ProTools, Ableton, Reaper, Meyer, QSC, Mackie, JBL speakers. Yamaha C7 Grand Piano with MIDI, lots of synths, samplers and modules, Spector NS2 bass, 2- taylor acoustics, Kay Upright Bass, G&L strat,
by andreww on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 pm
I find that Capture will often not see the x32 USB connection on my mac. If you power things up a few times, sometimes it will.
If you get into Audio/midi in the mac setup, the x32 is there. Very strange indeed. I love Capture for live recording, as it is so easy to setup. But no luck with the x32.
Any ideas?
by mwright137 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:56 pm
From the Capture product page:

Designed exclusively for StudioLive™-series mixers, Capture allows instant setup and recording directly from the mixer with no configuration.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

3 posts
Page 1 of 1