Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
1 post
Page 1 of 1
OK.. I decided to go back to Capture last night because S1 was popping out of record... It works fine! and I got around the plugins issue by having S1 open at the same time with the plugins on that... seems to be working.

I have an Open Labs XXL workstation I use as my gig-rig... really cool machine... has a 17" touch screen on it... but it is standard 3x4 size not 16x9 wide screen. what happens is the Capture window is cut off on the right side and right at the time display and transport buttons... so I can't see em!... I have a 50" big screen 16x9 right above the mixer so i throw Capture up there and it is cut off on the wide screen too... I can't see the time or transport buttons.

The XXL is an older unit running XP... it works great! I wont be updating to Windows 7 or 8 as that is rather expensive software and hardware update... IT WORKS GREAT except a few minor issues like the Capture display not fitting in it's own window.

is there a setting I am missing... i would think the wide screen would have no problems but it is the same on either screen.

I have the original Capture on the XXL... it works so I am not to fond of updating it unless I absolutely have to. Can I keep it on my XXL and just load the new Capture so i have both versions like i do with S1... I have the free, Artist2 and Pro on my studio PC... I have Capture2 on my studio PC too

here is another concern... I am able to run Capture and S1 at the same time on my XXL unit... I do not want to update to Capture 2 an latest S1 just to find they will no longer run at the same time...

Ooops! please move this to the classic Studio Live/Capture forum ... I am using it with a the older studio live consoles.. mainly the little 1602.

2- 24.4.2 consoles, 1- 1642 console, 1- 1602 console, 1- firestudio tube, 1-AudioBox USB, 1- PRM mic/ 1 DBX cal mic, 1- Behringer X32, 1 Behringer X32 Compact, 1-AVID SC48, 1-Midas Venue f32, 4-Midas Venue 240, Mackie and Yamaha analog mixers, 1 mac mini-on the 1642, 1- Open Labs XXL windows XP based mondo workstation, 1- Open Labs Sound SlatePro windows 7 hot-rod PC. Studio One Artist / Pro, ProTools, Ableton, Reaper, Meyer, QSC, Mackie, JBL speakers. Yamaha C7 Grand Piano with MIDI, lots of synths, samplers and modules, Spector NS2 bass, 2- taylor acoustics, Kay Upright Bass, G&L strat,

1 post
Page 1 of 1