Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Can someone help. On playback I have no meters in Capture 2
I can see the audio stems, just no meters
by paulsmith23 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm
I also get playback
by wahlerstudios on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:16 pm
StudioLive Software Reference Manual-EN_V6_210220171, section 7 (available on the download page of your product)

Sorry, your question is difficult to understand. Have a look at the manual. Right at the top of the section there is a picture of Capture, showing recorded WAV-files and their metering below. To see the metering like this your computer needs to be connected to your SL/RM AI mixer via FireWire and your mixer has to be selected as audio device in the start menue of Capture. If an audio device like the soundcard of a computer is selected, the metering will only show a stereo signal. There are no "stems" in Capture. There is nothing than the recorded tracks, which you play back to your mixer. You need to select FireWire as input source on your mixer.

What is different from what the picture shows and what you see..?
by paulsmith23 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:01 pm
Thanks. In one of the Capture 2 videos. It shows the track meters while not hooked up to anything for playback... So now I'm even more confused.
Because I don't see any meters on my MacBook pro
by wahlerstudios on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:26 pm
Capture 2 always shows the Meter Bridge at the bottom of the Session page (right under the tracks). If you want to see the big meters, the manual says: "The Big Meter Mode button is located in the upper right corner of the Session page, above the editing tools."

5 posts
Page 1 of 1