Capture 1.x and Capture 2.x
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Ok, We've all read about Capture issues over the years, Well here's mine.
I purchased a 32AI two years ago and installed it in our church along with Capture, UC and Studio One. Everything has been working just perfectly from day one (that alone is a victory!). I record using Fire wire connected to an adaptor that is plugged into a 35mm port on a laptop. This has been Error free as I said for 2 years. Now as of two weeks ago, Capture stops recording in mid stream at any given point -- 2 min or 30 min. it even takes the previously recorded tracks and throws them out. all I have is a cursor in play mode. I then tried to record with Studio One using the 32AI setup. It didn't last 3 min before IT stopped. Here's what I've done...... Uninstalled Capture, re-installed updated version, updated 32AI with latest Firmware, Updated Lenovo Laptop Windows 8. Every thing is up to date. We had Worship Rehearsal and I started Capture and it seemed to be running ok, or at least when I looked at it, at 43 minutes recording time. After rehearsal I found Capture had stopped recording and was just playing blank tracks. Now I'm really stumped and need your help. Question...... Is it possible that the hard drive is failing? and can I use an External drive to actually record on to?. If more info is needed let me know.

Thanks to anyone who can HELP!!!!!

GT

1 post
Page 1 of 1