Discuss Progression - tab, notation & songwriting for guitar, bass, keyboards and drums
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have many of the Presonus suite of products in my signal chain - my studio looks like a Presonus warehouse. I have the 24.4.2 mixer as my sound card on a Win8.1 PC with 32 GB RAM. Plenty of CPU strength. ASIO4ALL driver with Universal Control and a Faderport. (and monitor station, but that doesn't have any drivers...:-) ).

I have Studio One 3 Pro, along with Pro Tools 12, Abelton Live 9, Cubase 7, Reason, Midi Guitar, Fishman Live, Maschine 2.2 , Toontrack EZDrummer and EZKeys, BFD3, Sampletank, The SoundToys effects package, Fractal Audio Axe FX , Yamaha Motif XF8, Melodyne, and a few others - trying to be a complete about what is installed as possible.

This is Progression 3 - just upgraded, I don't believe it did this prior to the upgrade. When I launch Progression, it hangs at the Checking Audio Inputs section of the splash screen. It does this intermittently, but when it does it requires a reboot to clear - I cannot kill Progression in the Task Manager - it does not respond. It does this without fail if I have S1-3 loaded. It does it intermittently if nothing else is running. It is a pain, because of the need to reboot. If I get it to load correctly, I can then start S1-3 without a problem. I absolutely cannot do it the other way around.

Anyone else have this issue or anything similar? Any ideas? I really appreciate anyone who takes the time, its an annoying problem.

Joe

1 post
Page 1 of 1