Discuss Progression - tab, notation & songwriting for guitar, bass, keyboards and drums
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've looked through the user guide and I don't see it anywhere. How do I Save a template file? I've saved a regular score file into the template folder, but it still doesn't show up. It would be a nice thing to have in the manual.

Windows 7 x64 Home Premium, Core i5 2500, 16GB, Adobe Audition CC 2015, Firestudio Project, MCU Pro Control Surface, Notion 5
by ktismael on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:37 pm
For those who might also looking, I got it figured out. Saving in the template folder (it's in the Presonus folder wherever you installed Progression) will work, (you can change the numbers in the file names to choose what order they appear). BUT it won't recognize any new templates added until you restart the program. After you restart, your saved templates will show up in the New from Templates menu item. They don't appear to show up on the splash screen, though.

Windows 7 x64 Home Premium, Core i5 2500, 16GB, Adobe Audition CC 2015, Firestudio Project, MCU Pro Control Surface, Notion 5
by RecL2R on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 am
Hey thanks! Good to know. Gotta restart eh.. :?

Finally got my first little score written in Progression yesterday.. Woke up thinking I need to save off a template of this work to be used in the next score/song.

Win7 Pro 64bit SP1 / Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz /12 GB DDR3 / RME RayDat / ART TubeOpto8, Motu 8Pre & Line6 UX2 Interfaces / StudioOne Pro v3.2.3 / SawStudio v5.5 SAC v3.1

3 posts
Page 1 of 1