Discuss Progression - tab, notation & songwriting for guitar, bass, keyboards and drums
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just bought Progression 2. Great program. Makes writing tablature easy and it produces a file that is how tabs should be.

Is there anywhere where people share their progression/tab files. I'm in the process or tabbing out about 40 songs. Some I can't share due to them belonging to an up and coming country singer, but the others i can.
by Musical Gym on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:10 pm
I'd be interested in the free tabs if you are going to make them available.

I picked up Progression 2 awhile back and am just now starting to learn it.
At the same time, I'm learning TuxGuitar and Guitar Pro 6 demo.

I'll probably get GP6 for the alternate tunings, etc. Plus I think it works well for the on-board tab editor in Ample Sound's guitars and bass.
by kurtgaetano on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 am
Hi,

I have the same question as the OP. Where, if anywhere, are there tab files for Progression? I'm not finding even one on the internet. Also, not a whole lot of activity on this forum. I see questions go unanswered for literally months. Not a good sign for me. Not much activity on forums = not very many people using the software = no answers when you run into snags.
by matthewgorman on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:03 pm
I just started using it myself, so probably can't be of too much help. Unless of course you want to know what NOT to do.

As far as the op, I would suggest putting in a feature request (link below top Progression Feature Requests) to connect Progression/Notion to the Presonus Exchange server. Over on the Studio One side of the yard, there is an server integrated into the file/vst browser in Studio One. There people exchange loops, macros, and presets among other things. I would fully expect tighter integration in the products in the future, but I doesn't hurt top let them know what you want.

viewforum.php?f=227

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

4 posts
Page 1 of 1