3 posts
Page 1 of 1
If I enter a series of quarter note triplets or eight note triplets, I can't switch the rhythm for those notes without deleting them.

0. 4/4 measure
1. Enter 3 triplet eighth notes
2. Enter 2 eighth notes
3. Enter another 8th note, quarter note, 8th note
4. Try to change the 3 triplet eighth notes to eight notes and delete one of the 8th notes from step

RESULT:
I was unable to select the notes either individually or multiply and make the rhythmic change.

REQUEST:
I'd like to be able to make the 3 triplet eighths into 3 regular eighth notes. I would have wanted to select the notes and disable the triple beam (?) or click on the triplet beam in the palette to make them straight eighth notes.
by christopherrussell on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:34 pm
You can select the measure (area select) and remove the tuplet, converting the triplets back to eighth notes. Does that solve the problem?

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by matteoschenkel on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:50 am
Without opening a new thread:

I had to switch a two voices 1/8th triplet into 1/16th triplet in a already filled measure and I had to create new measures to isolate the triplet from the rest of the measure because as soon as I changed the duration of one of the notes it messed up the alignments. Was there any easier way to accomplish that?

3 posts
Page 1 of 1