So, I foolishly deleted my subtitle fields off Notion iOS. Decided I want to use them now. I went to put them back in. Well, to say it didn’t work is an understatement. I add subtitle back in, or copyright, which I also want to use. Notion starts to swap data around. I fill in subtitle. It’s name gets changed to credits. This starts a merry go round of trying to name things. Also, trying to place anything, they move all over, and I can no longer put anything under the title, and I can’t put anything on the left. Just doesn’t do it. This happened on half a dozen scores. Anyone seen this, or find a workaround. Driving me nuts. This was definitely NOT tested before release.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests