Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I really don't wish to be negative, since Notion is clearly the best notation / sheet music app on iOS, but I'm frustrated wondering how long it may take to fix the bugs that currently make it nearly unusable for anyone totally relying on it?

Can't zoom in or out after making some changes (one of the most basic essential functions you should be able to achieve on iOS); selecting a crescendo or diminuendo throws the whole layout out of whack; and text editing doesn't allow for spaces without trickery such as copying and pasting or editing within an existing text string.

I want to give this app unconditional praise, but I can't understand how these bugs can remain unfixed for weeks or months.
by houstonjacksonjackson on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:16 am
aadeshpandey wroteI really don't wish to be negative, since Notion is clearly the best notation / sheet music app on iOS, but I'm frustrated wondering how long it may take to fix the bugs that currently make it nearly unusable for anyone totally relying on it?

Can't zoom in or out after making some changes (one of the most basic essential functions you should be able to achieve on iOS); selecting a crescendo or diminuendo throws the whole layout out of whack; and text editing doesn't allow for spaces without trickery such as copying and pasting or editing within an existing text string.

I want to give this app unconditional praise, but I can't understand how these bugs can remain unfixed for weeks or months.

I absolutely agree with you. Thoughts that respond within me.
by martinluther2 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:40 am
I have also been using Notion in my iphone, but I recently installed the GB application which is called GB Instagram. After installing this app, I found my mobile is facing internal bugs and Notion collapsed itself. What can be the reason.
by arthurshlyapik on Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:42 am
When you upgrade "Artist 5" to the pro version, you will receive the Sphere. And, no, you should not upgrade from 5.0 to 5.2. Artist 5 started freezing, after 3-7 min for 30 sec at 5.2 version. If you have the time, you should also look into employee monitoring software.
by erikmathisen on Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:04 am
Just want to add my support to the above comment. The potential for a great user experience is so close, but these bugs often just make me frustrated instead and I lose my focus :(
by lyuutashazorro on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:37 am
Unfortunately, I can't help you with a bug in Notion, but I know that Evernote can take notes just as well, and it's also more secure!

If your child often sit on phone you can use a spy app for android to check his messaging

6 posts
Page 1 of 1