Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm using an old iPad 3 as additional device for game design, so I can leave my workstation to have a smoke and still be working on my sheets and diagrams.

But the notion won't load even on Chrome (V 63.0.3239.73), it will load a blank page and that's it. Although would be nice to edit my workspaces, I know this is a super old version of Chrome and to make Notion compatible with it is not cost efficient, but it would be nice to at least visualize my reading lists etc.

You guys know a workaround for this? Maybe an old browser which can open notion or being able to mirror my workspace in a compatible service(like wordpress or something)?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I was not clear enough with my questions.
by ashilnayak on Thu May 21, 2020 2:32 pm
Hi, I'm using an old iPad 3 as additional device for game design, so I can leave my workstation to have a smoke and still be working on my sheets and diagrams.

But the notion won't load even on Chrome (V 63.0.3239.73), it will load a blank page and that's it. Although would be nice to edit my workspaces, I know this is a super old version of Chrome and to make Notion compatible with it is not cost efficient, but it would be nice to at least visualize my reading lists etc.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

You guys know a workaround for this? Maybe an old browser which can open notion or being able to mirror my workspace in a compatible service(like wordpress or something)?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I was not clear enough with my questions.

issue got solved
by samjones27 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:52 am
Mejor actualizar el dispositivo
by chasermin on Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 am
I also ran into a sound problem on iOS 9.3.5 which was really bad.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1