Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I’m going to get my first drawing screen tablet for drawing, and after some serious look through, I’m set on getting either one of these two; XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro or IPad Pro . I tested both and they seems to work great, I kinda prefer the Apple Pencil as compared to the XP-Pen Stylus though... but yea.

I have tried a XP-Pen Star 03 before, it’s the older model that markets manga drawing, and uhh... I didn’t like the pen as I kept pressing on one of the buttons... and I didn’t feel comfortable as my neck tends to sore after using it while looking at the monitor. So a screen drawing tablet is better for me. I noticed there are better features in the Artist line for XP-Pen .

As for the iPad Pro, I heard you can now use it as an external display using 3rd party app such as duet display or astropad to draw from adobe softwares in your desktop, so that’s a cool feature I felt. I really like the pencil for this... if feels really comfortable drawing with it.

Hence in short, I would like to ask, between the two product, which one is better in the long run? XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro or iPad Pro? I’m going to spend my money on something expensive so I’ll want something good and worthwhile, help me out guys, thank you so much.
by beckycraig on Fri May 15, 2020 10:18 am
iPad Pro is always the best option. But if you don't want to spend a lot and get the same experience at a low budget then you can check this suggest of the best cheap graphics tablet

2 posts
Page 1 of 1