Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know about ScanScore? Is it worth the money? I just received a $20 voucher for it, but I don't know if it's a good deal. The product demo looks nice and it seems to do the job. But in the demo you can't export, so I don't know if it would work with Notion. https://scan-score.com/en/
by christopherrussell on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:16 pm
from what I see, ScanScore only works on Windows 10 devices. There is an iOS and Android app, but they connect back to Windows.

You would need to scan something into a Windows Computer, and then use ScanScore to recognize the song--and then export the MusicXML back to your iPad for editing.

It might be worth trying--I don't have a Windows computer, so it's a little out of my domain.

If you want to stay all iOS, there are three great options to try:

1) Sheet Music Scanner ($5)
2) PlayScore ($20 a year)
3) NotateMe with PhotoScore IAP ($70)

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by janieflowers on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:15 pm
This worked! Thanks for the help!
google street view
by alexbitman on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:37 am
I've used. First, the demo version is great, but it doesn’t allow you to export files in MusicXML format.
It has 3 versions: Professional, Ensemble, and unlimited. I’m not a pro, so I chose the Melody.
All of them supports an Image/PDF import and a MusicXML export. It doesn’t feature a plugin architecture, but it’s a complete cloud! You don’t even need a notation software to make final corrections.
by joshbrolin on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:16 pm
ScanScore only works on Windows 10 devices.
the impossible quiz
by veldermike on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:55 am
I'm a newbie here. I don't know much about Scanscore. But I am interested in learning. Can someone guide me a little bit?
by erinbloke1 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:58 pm
Thanks for the help everyone!

I got it for my PC (since it's only Windows 10). For those of you who were curious about it, my favorite feature is the ability to correct mistakes before exporting

7 posts
Page 1 of 1