Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
9 posts
Page 1 of 1
Apple Pencil support for note entry is great but what is disappointing is that my finger is still recognize as an input device. This is frustrating. It will be a great step forward if we had the option to enable/disable note entry with finger when using an Apple Pencil.
by christophergutierrez5 on Sat May 11, 2019 4:31 am
The documentation demonstrates that utilizing the Apple Pencil you can complete a tether select, and says for further data. Be that as it may, there is nothing there to give guidelines. I don't appear to have the capacity to motivate the pencil to do a rope select paying little heed to what mode.
by jessicaalba2 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:50 am
Apple Pencil <a href="https://uaeadvise.com/jobs-in-uae/" rel="nofollow"> Support </a>
for note entry is great but what is disappointing is that my finger is still recognize as an input device. This is frustrating. It will be a great step forward if we had the option to enable/disable note entry with finger when using an Apple Pencil.
by malikwaqas on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:07 pm
The documentation exhibits that using the Apple Pencil you can finish a tie select, and says for additional information. In any case, there isn't anything there to give rules. I don't seem to have the ability to persuade the pencil to do a rope select paying little regard to what mode.
by malikwaqas on Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:54 am
you can download pirlo tv app from here and enjoy the sports tv live just download it and enjoy it
by samfernedaz on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:25 am
The documents exhibit that using the Pencil you can finish a tie select, and says for additional information. In any casehttps://uaeadvise.com/ there isn't anything there to give rules. I don't seem to have the ability to rouse the pencil to do a rope select paying little notice to what mode.
by malikwaqas on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:26 am
Apple Pencil uphold for note passage is incredible yet is baffling that my finger is still perceive as an information gadget. This is baffling. It will be an extraordinary advance forward in the event that we had the choice to empower/cripple note pirlo tv section with finger when utilizing an Apple Pencil.
by merliyndsouza on Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:39 am
I normally use an electronic version of the English workbook and want to do exercises directly in this PDF. When I start drawing with my Apple pencil, the Files app opens a drawing menu, and then every time I touch the screen with fingers it draws a line or a dot. But I want to scroll and zoom with fingers and draw with a pencil without switching these modes,kukri. Is it possible in the Files app? Or there is an application that better fulfills my requirements?
by joedevis on Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:01 pm
The thought and guidelines on the local area recordings are is you post them in the idea region and a Mod moves them to the suitable spot.

Post your video here where you set this post.

9 posts
Page 1 of 1