Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I purchased all of the sound files and downloaded them. When I look at the "Sounds" menu, all of the instruments have a check next to them, but when I go to add more instruments, some of the instruments are greyed out, and only play a piano sound, as if the sound files aren't there. There's also a cloud icon next to them in the "Score Setup" menu. How do I fix this?
by christopherrussell on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:26 am
Have you contacted PreSonus support?

If you bought the whole collection of sounds (which is a pretty amazing deal compared to the regular sounds on Mac/Win or the very expensive sounds on other notation apps) I would re-try the "Download All" option and see what happens.

A complete closure of all apps and a restart (full shutdown) has never hurt, either. I teach in a 1:1 school, and these days, we'll be working with an iPad that hasn't been fully shut down for months and we'll get frustrated when we decide we have to restart. Then I think back to my PocketPC, which I loved, and remember how I had to restart that devices several times a day due to program memory leaks.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by jesuajes on Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:16 am
It's better to have some backups before going for any changes in a device that help's a lot of issues with data loss.

Just a casual reminder.
by hypnoshyp on Fri May 07, 2021 1:49 am
so good :D

4 posts
Page 1 of 1