Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
On iPad Pro I just want to select more than one note to move them. How do you do that? I've searched the web and cant find the answer. I noticed that sometimes when I go to move ONE note others get selected so it happens when I don't want it to but I for the life of me can't figure out what I am doing differently for more than one to get selected? :rtfm2:

TIA for any help.
by rebeccadalyell on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:03 am
On iPad Pro I just want to select more than one note to move them. How do you do that? I've searched the web and cant find the answer. I noticed that sometimes when I go to move ONE note others get selected so it happens when I don't want it to but I for the life of me can't figure out what I am doing differently for more than one to get selected? :rtfm2:

TIA for any help.

Hi, I am facing the same problem, I highly appreciate any good mobdro solution.
Last edited by rebeccadalyell on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
by christopherrussell on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 pm
Double-tap a measure to bring up the selection box. Move the handles to highlight the area you want to work with. Then using the choices to do what you want. Copy? Cut? Simply do so. (You can then go to another place in your score and paste).

Need to transpose? Use the “more” menu to bring up the option to transpose.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by rebeccadalyell on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 am
christopherrussell wroteDouble-tap a measure to bring up the selection box. Move the handles to highlight the area you want to work with. Then using the choices to do what you want. Copy? Cut? Simply do so. (You can then go to another place in your score and paste).

Need to transpose? Use the “more” menu to bring up the option to transpose.

Thanks that helped for sure.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1