Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
26 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
Yesterday I was forced to do a complete restore on my ipad, when I did the icloud backup all of my music files of sheet music that I had transcribed in notion were were lost....any way to restore? please help.Does Icloud not support notion backup?
by mikerosen on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 am
Welcome to the forum.

In another thread, someone commented that NiP did not back up to iCloud. I'd suggest that you contact Presonus tech support. Click on Support at the top right of the page.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

IPad Pro with Apple pencil, always the latest iOS
Just a dabbler with Notion. Much more familiar with Finale!
by joannakaijoannakai on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:59 pm
iCloud backup files is very important. If you lost data ,you can get them back by restoring them from your iCloud backup files. Or you can try to download iCloud backup files by using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.
by petekelly on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:10 am
Conversely I send .notion files to a gmail account I created and archive them there.
by jennajameson on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:59 am
joannakaijoannakai wroteiCloud backup files is very important. If you lost data ,you can get them back by restoring them from your iCloud backup files. Or you can try to download iCloud backup files by using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.

I think FonePaw is not a good idea.
by aronnelson on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:41 pm
If you have every synced your device, iMazing can usually get the files back from a backup. iMazing is an app that runs on OS X and Windows.
by gbrettell on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:49 pm
iFunbox is another PC/Mac program which is useful for file operations.
by darrenrowse on Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:20 am
I have been in the same situation like you. If you have used iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone before, you can restore them from iTunes/iCloud backup. However, you should note that all existing data on your iPhone will be replaced by the data on the backup. If you do not have any backups, you can try to use some third-party recovery tools. I known a tool which may help you work it out, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. I have used this tool and it really worked for me. This program can directly scan your iPhone and help to get your lost data back, such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, WhatsApp, Safari history, and more. It has both Windows and Mac version, you can download the free trial version and have a try by yourself.
by michelgibson on Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:05 am
darrenrowse wroteI have been in the same situation like you. If you have used iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone before, you can restore them from iTunes/iCloud backup. However, you should note that all existing data on your iPhone will be replaced by the data on the backup. If you do not have any backups, you can try to use some third-party recovery tools. I known a tool which may help you work it out, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. I have used this tool and it really worked for me. This program can directly scan your iPhone and help to get your lost data back, such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, WhatsApp, Safari history, and more. It has both Windows and Mac version, you can download the free trial version and have a try by yourself.

My iPhone version i also use Fucosoft to recover my Whatsapp data but when i update my iPhone version this tool doesn't work for me and a quick search and found a this FMWhatsApp Apk this app is modified version of Whatsapp and this app allow me to use dual whatsapp at the same time.so i backup all my date into this FMWhatsapp Apk if you have any trouble like this must try this app.
by blazetuna on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:11 am
The bad news is, it’s not particularly easy or intuitive to do. Unlike Google, for example, SoundCloud doesn’t give you a dedicated suite of tools for getting all your material off its servers, so in a lot of cases you have to turn to third-party services and add-ons for help.
by brainchamber on Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:43 am
I used the iPhone Data Recovery tool a long time ago when my WhatsApp backup data was corrupted. I can't remember the name of this tool but you can easily find this tool on the net....
by michaellambert3 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:24 pm
Sorry for your issue. Files in notion should be restored with a complete restore from iCloud. However, if you didn't have iCloud backups, I'd suggest you run a third-party data recovery software like iBoysoft Data Recovery. Otherwise, pls email [email protected]
by hydrabts on Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:03 am
The tutuapp is the best app store to download game and app for free in tutuapp download you can download new latest app and game for free and take large update of game Pokego++ also for free tutuapp give best app and game to user because so download fast spotify++ many app are free in up large app store is this so download now and fast tutuapp on of the best app store snapchat++ download now
by jeancollier on Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:05 am
michelgibson wrote
darrenrowse wroteMy iPhone version i also use Fucosoft to recover my Whatsapp data but when i update my iPhone version this tool doesn't work for me and a quick search and found a this FMWhatsApp Apk this app is modified version of Whatsapp and this app allow me to use dual whatsapp at the same time.so i backup all my date into this FMWhatsapp Apk if you have any trouble like this must try this app.

Thanks for your sharing. I will learn about this application, it seems attractive with the utility that it offers.
by davidmike3 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 pm
I had same issue with my iPhone when I installed this OGWhatsApp I had to restore my phone and all my data was gone but this YOWhatsApp helped me to recover my WhatsApp account's data.
by johnmark8 on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:47 am
Hey! I Just Want to Thank you for the information you provided! If you will use WhatsApp GB, Then It's better! Because It has Better Security...
by josezambrano1 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:34 am
michelgibson wrote
darrenrowse wroteI have been in the same situation like you. If you have used iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone before, you can restore them from iTunes/iCloud backup. However, you should note that all existing data on your iPhone will be replaced by the data on the backup. If you do not have any backups, you can try to use some third-party recovery tools. I known a tool which may help you work it out, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. I have used this tool and it really worked for me. This program can directly scan your iPhone and help to get your lost data back, such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, WhatsApp, Safari history, and more. It has both Windows and Mac version, you can download the free trial version and have a try by yourself.

My iPhone version i also use Fucosoft to recover my Whatsapp data but when i update my iPhone version this tool doesn't work for me and a quick search and found a this FMWhatsApp Apk this app is modified version of Whatsapp and this app allow me to use dual whatsapp at the same time.so i backup all my date into this [url=https://watsap.pro/pt-br/gbwhatsapp/Whatsapp gb[/url] if you have any trouble like this must try this app.

excellent information, any tutorial of this tool that you mention?
by ikramparvez on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 pm
Whats is the process of fmwhatsapp?
by jennajameson on Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:51 am
This topic has a certain history. As far as I know, iTunes and iCloud can back up or restore files for iPad very well. For some extreme cases, the recovery function in RecoveryTool Fix Recovery is more effective.
by kendraalvarez on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:15 am
I want to find a best whatsapp version.

26 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2