Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am a music teacher in Spain, please tell me if is it possible to save notion items in iCloud or if in the future may will be, thanks

MacBook air. MacBook pro, iPad mini, iPhone 4s and iphone 4, notion, finale, iwritemusic,
by Kiwicomposer on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:42 pm
Depends on your definition of Notion Items and what you mean by the "Cloud".

When travelling I already save my Notion iPad scores to DropBox (it is an option) which is Cloud computer an then pick them up from there to finish off at my studio on Notion desktop.
Works brilliantly.

The reverse also works.. I "import" my scores from the Dropbox "cloud" when travelling as well..

My Son also uses Notion iPad and Notion desktop and we exchange scores via dropbox too..

Steve Currington
Wellington, New Zealand

Presonus Audiobox1818vsl, Presonus Audiobox USB, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, Presonus Faderport, Presonus Monitor Station v2, M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 keyboard, KMI QuNeo & QuNexus, sundry other external FX hardware, mics, plugins & instruments.
Studio One v2.6.3, Sibelius v7.x, Notion v5.x, Progression v3.x, Melodyne Editor v2.1.2, Logic 9.x
iMac's & MacBookAir all running OSX Mavericks 10.9.5

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by fernandoquiroga on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:35 am
Thanks Steve, I mean iCloud, not cloud, iCloud is the cloud of apple, Dropbox does not work I don't know why, I can not save my items in Dropbox, items in my case are short exercises in normal notation and a tablature for guitar that I compose for my pupils

MacBook air. MacBook pro, iPad mini, iPhone 4s and iphone 4, notion, finale, iwritemusic,
by Kiwicomposer on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:53 am
I am not aware of iCloud compatibility.
The new iCloud drive has only just been released with iOS V8 and eventually OSX Yosemite but those are not listed on the export option in Notion iPad whereas Dropbox is.

If Dropbox is not working then get hold of Tech Support and log a question and Notion Support will get back to you. It should work.. It does for me & my son as I said previously.

Steve Currington
Wellington, New Zealand

Presonus Audiobox1818vsl, Presonus Audiobox USB, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, Presonus Faderport, Presonus Monitor Station v2, M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 keyboard, KMI QuNeo & QuNexus, sundry other external FX hardware, mics, plugins & instruments.
Studio One v2.6.3, Sibelius v7.x, Notion v5.x, Progression v3.x, Melodyne Editor v2.1.2, Logic 9.x
iMac's & MacBookAir all running OSX Mavericks 10.9.5

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by fernandoquiroga on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:10 am
Thanks again, my problems comes that I bought my notion in Apple Store. To register my software I need a key that I don't know at all...so I can not ask nothing in the tech support

by mikerosen on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:56 am
I bought my Notion in the App Store, as well, and I don't remember needing any kind of registration. Go ahead and submit your question to Tech Support. I have found them to be very helpful.

And I agree with kiwicomposer. Dropbox is a great method for sharing work.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

IPad Pro with Apple pencil, always the latest iOS
Just a dabbler with Notion. Much more familiar with Finale!
by fernandoquiroga on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 am
Thanks, I did it, no answer at the moment

by fernandoquiroga on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:10 am
solved, thanks a lot personus tech support and everybody

8 posts
Page 1 of 1