Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
I just got started using Notion on both iOS and desktop, and I'm loving it!

Anyone know which styluses (styli plural?) will offer palm rejection when used on a "regular" iPad (as in not iPad Pro)?
Been looking at the Adonit and Bamboo styluses, and they both have models that offer palm rejection on regular iPads, but they list a number of supported apps on their website and Notion isn't one of them sadly, does it still work?
by kjelleilertsen on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:26 pm
Anyone?
by cammillar on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:27 am
Well, I use the Adonit Jot Pro successfully on my iPad 4.

No palm rejection, though. I use 'widescreen' layout and just have to get used to it at this point.

The app gets better over time.... looking forward to see what comes next.
by kjelleilertsen on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:58 pm
Thanks for your comment!

Out of the Adonit styluses, only the Pixel supports palm rejection, just not sure if it works with Notion on a non iPad Pro.

What do you mean by widescreen mode? Holding the iPad in landscape rather than portrait mode? Or is this a Notion setting I'm not aware of?
by kjelleilertsen on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:14 am
Was just by an Apple inStore and tested the 12.9" iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil, no Notion or other notation software installed but a few drawing apps, I must admit that it's a beautiful device and the pencil is a beautiful experience. Bummer that it's so bleeping expensive! Guess I'll start setting aside some cash and buy one in a year or three...
by oksanasudarkina on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:10 pm
I originally recommended Apple pencil, but its compatibility found it only works with 12.9-inch and 9.7-inch iPad Pro models.

If you're looking for the best stylus for regulariPad models, I recommend Pixel, which is compatible with iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 3rd and 4th iPads, iPad Mini 1-4, iPad Air models and 12.9 inches. iPad Pro. good luck!

6 posts
Page 1 of 1