Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I can't write more than one bar at the time because if I write two (or more) the previous bars are deleted automatically leaving only the last one. Happening to someone else?.
by christopherrussell on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:21 pm
I need you to know that I am not denying your experience--but have you tried closing the app and rebooting the iPad? Lots of weird activities in many apps--particularly Notion--are solved by a clean "open."

I think it is safe to say that they are also working hard on an update--not sure when that will come out. They are ALWAYS working in the background, although the published updates seem spread out.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by alfonsocontreras2 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm
Of course, as someone who uses the iPad with lots of music apps I'm familiar with the regular procedure.

Close the app and then reboot: Done
Delete and reinstall the app: Done
Airplane mode on/off: Done
Try with another iPad (pro 9.7 in this case): Done
And so on...

Nothing worked.

The last thing I wanna do its pointlessly complaint on a forum without being certain, submitted a feedback/support report from within the app but wanted to give the forum a try.

I wanna see this bug fix, hopefully it won't take six months...

So much easier using this app than the whole setup I have to do to use Sibelius on my mac. But for now handwriting is basically unusable.
by christopherrussell on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:33 pm
Sorry to have to ask about the procedure of reboot--but a high percentage of iPad users don't follow that chain of reasoning.

New update today. Check to see if the issues persist! Let us know if they do!

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by kjelleilertsen on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:30 pm
@OP:
Have a look at this video and see if it might solve your issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLzmLf4CKpw
by ChrisS23 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:09 pm
This is indeed a bug Alfonso - it was reported via the Feedback button in the app, so may have been you (if so, thanks!).
We have fixed it, and will be in the next update.
-Chris

Product Manager - Notion
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
http://www.presonus.com/products/notation-software

6 posts
Page 1 of 1