Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I am trying to get Notion to Save to iCloud, but it doesn't seem to be working. It seems to create a duplicate file in the app, but I don't see anything in my iCloud folder / drive. Send to Dropbox seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

iMac i9 8-core 3.6 gHz, 64GB RAM
Studio One 5.2
Apollo x6 Thunderbolt 3
by Skip Jones on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:21 pm
I would suggest you open a support ticket.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by christopherrussell on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:50 pm
Notion saves in the Notion folder in iCloud. Is there a chance you didn't look in that folder?

Another question: In Settings, in iCloud Drive...is it on? Is Notion on?

I just uploaded via iCloud, so I know the function is working.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by robertodicorato on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:27 pm
5Lives wroteI am trying to get Notion to Save to iCloud, but it doesn't seem to be working. It seems to create a duplicate file in the app, but I don't see anything in my iCloud folder / drive. Send to Dropbox seems to work fine.

The same here (iPhone 6S Plus).
iCloud is enabled either on iOS and MacOS but on iCloud I don't see any Notion folder.

iMac Pro 27", Focusrite Scarlett Solo, OS X Catalina, Logic Pro, Finale, Notion, VSL, Sonokinetic, LASS etc. 1 mate (Ines), two cats (Oliva and Spritz)
by robertodicorato on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:29 am
With iOS 11.2.6 the Notion folder disappeared again from iCloud (Notion, though, correctly keeps on saving to iCloud)

:roll:

iMac Pro 27", Focusrite Scarlett Solo, OS X Catalina, Logic Pro, Finale, Notion, VSL, Sonokinetic, LASS etc. 1 mate (Ines), two cats (Oliva and Spritz)

5 posts
Page 1 of 1