Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
11 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have notion for ipad and i downlaoded several instruments, one of them is the harp. Up to now I had no problem, but today I tried to create a new score with the harp (as I have done in the previous days) but, clicking on the keyboard instruments, I no longer find the harp, so I can use all the instruments but the harp. Moreover I can't listen to the harp in the score I've have written with it.
Can you please tell me how to resolve this problem?
Thank you very much.
by mikerosen on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:16 am
Welcome to the forum.

Download it again, as if you were purchasing it. You won't be charged a second time. The app store knows that you've paid for it.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

IPad Pro with Apple pencil, always the latest iOS
Just a dabbler with Notion. Much more familiar with Finale!
by francescolerario on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:19 am
Thanks, so do I need to delete it from my ipad before and then to download it again? Is it right?
Thanks
Francesco L'Erario
by mikerosen on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:11 am
I think you just go to the harp like you want to buy it. I don't think you need to delete the app.

Just try it. You won't mess anything up.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

by francescolerario on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:26 pm
Hi I have done what you suggested but unfortunately this doesn't resolve my issue. In fact, after removing and installing it again, when I open a new project and try to add the instruments, in the keybord section i cannot find the harp and the harpsichord.
Of course I don't find them in the notion store too.
Please note that I have removed notion ONLY from my ipad and not from itunes on my pc. When I downloaded it again from the app store I clicked on the cloud symbol.
Can you please tell me how to resolve this issue?
Thank you very much.
Francesco L'Erario
by francescolerario on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:34 pm
I needed to remove the app because I couldn't find the harp, also to purchase it. It seems as if it were not available any more.
I can' t find it but I cannot purchase it too.
by mikerosen on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 pm
Sorry. At this point, I think you should contact tech support.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

by francescolerario on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 am
Thanks, I have already opened a ticket.
by heinergschwendt on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:30 am
I also have this Problem with the Upright Bass and Marimba (which I both bought).
The Harp is missing too.
Hopefully it get's sorted out soon!

Cheers, Heiner
by mikerosen on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:37 pm
As francescolerario has done, please open a support ticket. They need to know that it's a more widespread issue.

Mike Rosen
Seattle, WA

by TechSupport77 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 pm
Hi Guys,

This is Brian from PreSonus Tech Support. We have identified a problem which seems to have started this Wednesday in which the All Bundle a few of the instruments are not showing up in the app or in the Notion Store. We did not make any changes on our end in the App Store or in the app so we are investigating the issue with Apple. Our developers are aware of the issue and we hope to have it resolved asap. Thanks for all of your patience. I'll come back and post when the issue has been resolved.

Brian

11 posts
Page 1 of 1