Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Curious if Presonus staff monitor the forums. Most software companies do to assist when the community can’t help, then they offer advice.

Considering that my last two posts have no explanation in the manuals, no forum members can assist, I have to assume Presonus doesn’t assist or monitor the forums.

Wrong way to advance a company’s products. Not only do they ignore helping on issues that others can’t they prove they don’t monitor what customers need.

Lesson to all readers. If you have a company which sales a product, don’t ignore your customers needs when you offer a forum.

Regards and less than pleased owner of Notion since V3.
Lance
by Bbd on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:16 pm
This is from the Forum Code of Conduct:

Notice

This Forum (“Forum”) is maintained and operated by non PreSonus ® staff (“Forum Moderators”). Any suggestions, comment or requests should be posted in the Feedback Forum.

If you have specific issues, please contact Support.
Thanks.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by lancejames on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:36 pm
Considering I am not requesting any suggestions, comment or requests, I don’t see how feedback has value.

I am requesting help with the product.

Possibly Presonus will provide an option for ‘nobody in the moderator forums can help with the solution and the online manual doesn’t help either’ option.

Does that exist?

Regards,
Lance
by Bbd on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:40 pm
This forum is a great resource for help with Presonus products if you haven't noticed!
Why not start a thread on the question you have and see if others can help you?

Update: I now see a thread you posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=170&t=44735

Thanks.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by lancejames on Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:15 am
by lancejames on Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:15 am

6 posts
Page 1 of 1