Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I am trying to get Notion to Save to iCloud, but it doesn't seem to be working. It seems to create a duplicate file in the app, but I don't see anything in my iCloud folder / drive. Send to Dropbox seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
by Skip Jones on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:21 pm
I would suggest you open a support ticket.

http://www.presonus.com/support
Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945
ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM
8GB RAM / 1T SATA

Mac Mini (Late 2014)

Faderport and Faderport 8
Yamaha S-08
Fishman TriplePlay
Logidy Controller

Assorted PreSonus Gear

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
Answers at http://answers.presonus.com/
by christopherrussell on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:50 pm
Notion saves in the Notion folder in iCloud. Is there a chance you didn't look in that folder?

Another question: In Settings, in iCloud Drive...is it on? Is Notion on?

I just uploaded via iCloud, so I know the function is working.

• 2008 Aluminum MacBook (2.4 GhZ Core Duo) 4GB RAM OS X El Capitan (Device is EOL) Will have to update soon.
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by robertodicorato on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:27 pm
5Lives wroteI am trying to get Notion to Save to iCloud, but it doesn't seem to be working. It seems to create a duplicate file in the app, but I don't see anything in my iCloud folder / drive. Send to Dropbox seems to work fine.

The same here (iPhone 6S Plus).
iCloud is enabled either on iOS and MacOS but on iCloud I don't see any Notion folder.

iMac 27" Late 2015, Focusrite Scarlett Solo, OS X Sierra, Logic Pro, Finale, Notion, VSL, Sonokinetic, LASS etc. 1 mate (Ines), two cats (Oliva and Spritz)

4 posts
Page 1 of 1