16 posts
Page 1 of 1
MIDI+ReWire.jpg

Notion External MIDI+ReWire to StudioOne sessions.
A name I use to describe a workflow I've been testing and using for some time know.
And now that I understand it better, I feel more confident about discussing and sharing this great way
to expand the use of Notion 5 with StudioOne professional.

Terminology can lead to confusion if proper communication is not developed.
I'll try to describe the process first in order to create an overview.

This workflow uses Notion's "External MIDI Ports" to send score data out MIDI ports A-D into StudioOne which is setup
as vsti host and ReWire Master. Notion in this setup does not (but could) host any instruments or produce any audio.
Notion as a ReWire slave is synchronized to StudioOne's timeline and playback.

This is a quite advanced setup and workflow and has many, many benefits in performance and productivity.
Starting this thread by discussing the concept first with a through overview and over time expanding into the vast range of
topics within this manner of workflow using Notion software.

A great amount of time and patience is needed to study, learn, implement and use this workflow.
Determination and perseverance is paramount. didn't give up until this worked for me.

Custom rules are required in this workflow: however, the Notion generic External MIDI rules will
work as a very simple starting point in external control of vsti's.

I'll upload some screenshot images and illustrations soon.

,Newberry

:arrow:
by johnnewberry on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:31 pm
When I committed myself to make this setup work, I knew one thing.
It would not work without the use of Custom Rules.

After a lot of simple rule document editing and really learning how to test my work I finally started getting results that worked.

Things really came together quickly when I discovered I could modify a copy of the existing rules Notion created for the EWQL instrument library.
(A 3rd party sound library that Notion supports).
Again! using a copy of the Notion EWQL_Platinum.prules document I split each instruments portion of the document into separate rule documents.

rule files.PNG

The "EWQL_Platinum.prules" rule document along with other Notion created preset rule documents is located in the "PluginData" folder that is located inside the Notion application folder.

This image shows Notion "External MIDI" staves with separate EWQL rule documents attached.

r3.PNG

I'm showing this now because it is absolutely essential to understand that having some rule documents before proceeding any further with making this workflow a reality is paramount.

Above all. Patience!

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:05 pm
This image shows the Notion created rule documents located in the "PluginData" folder of Notion 5 on a Windows 7 system.

Notion created plugin support.PNG
Notion created plugin support.PNG (3.37 KiB) Viewed 18642 times

These are a good place to start if one has the libraries supported here. But starting with nothing or scratch will work too.

Next time, I'm going to explain a few of the wonderful benefits this workflow offers.

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:47 pm
This method offers the ability to create and control perfectly timed streaming automation of paramenters down to 1 frame of video that are not accessible from inside the Notion 5 software.(video scoring with Notion 5)

There are a lot a benefits to this setup and workflow. This illustration just shows a few.

Click image to enlarge.
auto & editing_.png

Maybe add a few more screenshots and go back to the Notion document, StudioOne document and most importantly the "Custom Rule" document.

Not to to forget the "virtual MIDI devices" -some free- to link these software applications together in the workflow.

Oh! and other cars in the "train" (Sony Vegas Video-smpte, Director_Shockwave and other) interactive multi-media development software which can be "linked". So that is also part of the rule-set development decision ..

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 pm
Click on an image to enlarge it.

t1_b.jpg

t2_b_.jpg

t3_b.jpg

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:57 pm
This is a Windows system used in this example; however, the Mac has very similar comparison software devices natively and/or available.
Routing MIDI data from Notion's MIDI out ports to StudioOne can be done in many ways.

As an suggestion "using inline MIDI monitoring, processing and routing schemes offers huge benefits in visual diagnostics, data merging and live input into the data MIDI pipleline.
(Even with a lot of gadget instances to load a cold computer start-up time is really pretty quick.)

This illustration has a few brief perspectives and simple overview of the use and naming suggestions.

Click on the image to enlarge it.
VirtualMIDI Router & Processing.jpg

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:56 pm
Cilck image to enlarge.

MIDI-OX layout 001.png

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:12 pm
As an overview of the Custom Rule document some terminology, basic layout and document structure is a good start.
r1.png

A visual walk-through will speed this up.

To open the Notion 5 "Rules" Window open an existing Notion 5 score document or create
a "New score document and add any instrument to the score for now.

Open the Notion 5 "Rules" window by selecting the (Notion menu) Tools>Use Rules... or type (Shift+Y).

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 am
The "Rules Window" displays the list of rule-sets loaded into the current Notion project.

Also the Rules Window has button gadgets.
e.g.
Edit: An existing rule-set that is presently in the Rules Window.
New: Create a "empty" new rule-set document in the Rules Window.
Delete: Removes the selected rule-set from the Rules Window.
Import: Load a rule document (with an .prule file type name extension) into the Rules Window from a file directory.
Export: Save a rule document (with a .prule file type name extension) from the Rules Window out to a file directory.
Use: After selecting (highlighting) a rule-set in the Rules Window list, clicking "Use" attaches
the _rule-text-name-object_ to the cursor pointer for placement in the Notion score and closes the Rules Window.
Cancel: Closes the Rules Window and deletes any changes made since in was opened.
Staff Voice Selector -Drop-down menu- lower left in Rules Window to select which staff voice to apply a selected rule.
i.e.
    -All voices - 1-4 of a Multi-Voice staff in Notion.
    -Single staff -
    -Staff voice 1
    -Staff voice 2
    -Staff voice 3
    -Staff voice 4

....PNG
....PNG (10.92 KiB) Viewed 18534 times

Click "New" to open the "Ruleset" window.

,Newberry

Last edited by johnnewberry on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by johnnewberry on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:42 pm
A "New" Ruleset is created. It is a completely formatted shell Ruleset document "without any rule statements" added. It's a ready to use container to put rule statements into.

click on image to enlarge...
New ruleset_.png

To see the concept in a different way, type a name in the "Ruleset Name" box and then close the Ruleset window with a close gadget.
Now back in the Rules window (the list of session rules loaded) highlight to select and export the newly created empty but formatted Ruleset to a computer file.
test run.JPG

The file will automatically be given a (.prule) extension name when saved.

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:54 pm
Open the "new default file that was saved i.e."Test Run ruleset.prule" in a text editor software.
This example uses Windows Notepad, a very simple basic text editor.

Windows system will not recognize the file format (.prule) so drag and drop the file onto an open
Notepad window and the file will be forced to load into Notepad.

Mac computers have TextEdit and many other alternatives also. (drag and drop to open the .prule file in the editor).

More advanced and sophisticated editors can be used but aren't necessary to create good Notion Custom Rule documents.
======================================================================
IF IT LOADED AND OPENED CORRECTLY THE VERTICAL FORMATING SHOULD LOOK SIMILAR TO THE LAYOUT BELOW. (the format spacing can make editing easier.)

IF LIKE THE SECOND BIG TEXT BLOCK BELOW, THE FORMATING WRAPS AROUND CONTIGUOSLY IT WILL BE HARD TO READ OR EDIT.
REOPENING THE FILE MAY REFRESH THE VERTICAL LAYOUT.OR IT MAY NEED TO BE REARRANGE TO READ EASIER.

A new (default empty) Ruleset example below (alignment formatting spacing is acceptable).

<rule-set version="1">

<rules>

<dynamic-map id="VELO">

<dynamic dynamic="pppp" value="0"/>

<dynamic dynamic="ppp" value="30"/>

<dynamic dynamic="pp" value="40"/>

<dynamic dynamic="p" value="60"/>

<dynamic dynamic="mp" value="80"/>

<dynamic dynamic="mf" value="90"/>

<dynamic dynamic="f" value="100"/>

<dynamic dynamic="ff" value="110"/>

<dynamic dynamic="fff" value="120"/>

<dynamic dynamic="ffff" value="127"/>

</dynamic-map>

<dynamic-map id="HAIR">

</dynamic-map>

<setup>

<velocity-map id="VELO"/>

<hairpin-map id="HAIR"/>

<hairpin-cc value="11"/>

</setup>

<rule remark="Edit Remark..." enabled="true"/>

</rules>

</rule-set>

========================================================================
Below is the same new Ruleset example as above; however, (the spacing and alignment formatting makes it very hard to edit but functions the same).
========================================================================
<rule-set version="1"><rules><dynamic-map id="VELO"><dynamic dynamic="pppp" value="0"/><dynamic dynamic="ppp" value="30"/><dynamic dynamic="pp" value="40"/><dynamic dynamic="p" value="60"/><dynamic dynamic="mp" value="80"/><dynamic dynamic="mf" value="90"/><dynamic dynamic="f" value="100"/><dynamic dynamic="ff" value="110"/><dynamic dynamic="fff" value="120"/><dynamic dynamic="ffff" value="127"/></dynamic-map><dynamic-map id="HAIR"><dynamic dynamic="pppp" value="0"/><dynamic dynamic="ppp" value="30"/><dynamic dynamic="pp" value="40"/><dynamic dynamic="p" value="60"/><dynamic dynamic="mp" value="80"/><dynamic dynamic="mf" value="90"/><dynamic dynamic="f" value="100"/><dynamic dynamic="ff" value="110"/><dynamic dynamic="fff" value="120"/><dynamic dynamic="ffff" value="127"/></dynamic-map><setup><velocity-map id="VELO"/><hairpin-map id="HAIR"/><hairpin-cc value="11"/></setup><rule remark="slow attack" enabled="true"><if technique="sloa"/></rule><rule remark="Soft start" enabled="true"><if articulation="soft-start"/></rule><rule remark="Sustain Pedal" enabled="true"><if condition="with-sustain-pedal"/></rule></rules></rule-set>

==========================================================================
Here's the same vertical alignment without the extra line space.
==========================================================================

<rule-set version="1">
<rules>
<dynamic-map id="VELO">
</dynamic-map>
<dynamic-map id="HAIR">
</dynamic-map>
<setup>
<velocity-map id="VELO"/>
<hairpin-map id="HAIR"/>
<hairpin-cc value="11"/>
</setup>
<rule remark="Edit Remark..." enabled="true"/>
</rules>
</rule-set>

=========================================================================
There are much better methods to aligning code. An alignment layout that works and offers fast easy visualization is important to develop so future editing can be fast, efficient and "consistant".

ALL CUSTOM RULE DATA IS ADDED AND CONTAINED BETWEEN THESE TWO TAGS.
</setup> </rules>

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:10 pm
A cross-relationship illustration of the "text editor version" and the "Notion editor version".
Click image to enlarge.
x rel_.jpg

The Notion Editor works good to make quick adjustments to the current project. However, the text editor is probably better at large and complex ruleset creation and editing.

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Sat May 28, 2016 5:01 am
As always I thank you for your interest in the forum posts I've created.
 I'm sure we'd all agree that the ReWire projects are RAM and CPU intensive enough without adding screen capture to the process. However here's an excerpt I'm humbled and grateful to be able to show here.
Notion-5.2.381 as ReWire Slave using its External MIDI Ports and Studio One 3 as an ReWire Master and VSTI host are used and run in real-time.
-Primal Strut- is an original music creation that is somewhat of an funk-rock fusion instrumental.

phpBB [video]

I composed this music in 2014. Since then I recently changed the Synth 1 instrument to now use the Mai Tai synthesizer.

-The VSTIs-
- Tenor Sax: Mr. Sax T, Sample Modeling
- Synthesizer 1: Mai Tai, Presonus
- Sythesizer 2: Diva, U-he
- Electric Guitar: Real Les Paul Custom, MusicLab - Waves GTR 3.5
- Acoustic Guitar: Strum GS-2, Applied Acoustics Systems -AAS-
- Electric Piano: Lounge Lizard, -AAS-
- Shakers: Garritan, Make Music
- Congas: Battery 3, Native Instruments
- Drums: Addictive Drums 2, XLN Audio
- Electric Bass Guitar: Trilian, Spectrasonics

Some thoughts and comments I have:
I've got classical, jazz, Latin and blues examples that use ReWire and External MIDI. Pre-rendered audio tracks are used for larger projects.
Those I call DAW multi-document projects. Next time I'll explain and show some screen-shots and video capture to see this workflow in operation.

It's easy to say it again and again. That creating, testing and revising Custom Rule-sets is a challange that can sidetrack composition and musical ideas. So, dividing the time spent making music with developing rule-sets is wise! Personally I like to and want to play musically instruments. Although I like computer technology, I want to focus more of the time working on music. Not computers.
Also, it's easy to say that developing rule-sets can also without a doubt be an complex confusing puzzle of instructions. Yet even simple basic rule-sets are needed to use VSTIs in Notion effectively. IMO. The Viola by Sample Modeling rule-set I've recently completed for example has some 80 individual instructions. And the Presonus Mai Tai synth rule-set explores using notation to playback New-Age synthesizer performance techniques. So good planning of an rule-set creation and development strategy is also wise.
I like Notion and the use of conventional music notation more and more. I've used software MIDI sequencer piano-roll screen editors for years. Still do. They're necessary. But I believe that what may take many button clicks of data maipulation in a DAW MIDI sequencer may only take a couple of clicks in Notion scores using the "Express Entry Method" for Notion instrument Sounds or VSTIs that use Custom Rules assigned to notation symbols. Notation symbols are easier in general to read than piano-roll editors IMO. Making it easier to build and repeat phrasing and build musical structure more consistently.
Yes, one day the DAW may include notation and work similar to the way Notion handles notation.
But I must be honest, at present I like the simplicity of Notion without always having the all-in-one DAW complexities.
Back when I started using Notion 3, after sometime, probably a year or two I realized I needed or wanted some other instrument sounds. So I made what was then a hard decision and chose to get some VSTIs I needed or -wanted- instead of an new computer. Also I accepted the challenge and self-commitment to making the Custom Rules too!
So, what is the short list of questions I ask(ed) myself to answer, then and today in regard to making Custom Rules?
How do I justify the time spent developing my own catalog of Custom Rule-sets?
  I really did decide this early when I was new to using Notion software.
The short answers are, I believed then and now that Notion, its instrument Sounds and its Custom Rules for 3 party VSTIs can provide years of good productive use, if implemented effectively! And, that using Custom Rules can save years, if effectively implemented. No joke! Also, the pleasure of personal achievement and the achievements hopefully as an asset.

Thanks for listening.

,Newberry

Last edited by johnnewberry on Sat May 28, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by kipcrawford on Sat May 28, 2016 3:36 pm
Thanks much for your information and insight. I fiddle with Custom rules on a daily basis concerning many 3rd party Instruments that I use. I learn something new all the time and by myself manipulating the parameters within the rules to either experiment and/or enhance certain Instruments. Not easy. Not all respond or act the same. I have now about 30 preset instruments that work well in general, but usually need tweaking. I did download a free text editor for quicker editing...which alone helped greatly. My largest hurdle to date is "slurs"..I have been able to get certain things to work ok, whereas others...not so much. But I can still manipulate slurs within the sheet music utilizing the Sequencer Tab and doing it by hand. Tedious, but it works. I have set many variants of using the "trill" in Piano and strings....even flutes. Anyway....it's a "learn as you go" and "trial by error"....many errors. So again...thank you very much for the info and help.
by johnnewberry on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 pm
Haven't been using an desktop computer for a long time now. Should. But I'm still using an old laptop (8gb duo-core and 2-int SSD) , 2009 ? This computer though can still playback fairly complex music scores today. Like the last post I made with the video screenshot playback of "Primal Strut".
If using the processing and SSD's in a balanced and efficient way I pretty much get happy results for my needs. Yeah I'll step up to a new computer someday.

The Notion Sounds of the London Symphony Orchestra -LSO- -do- provide quality, well balanced, low CPU demanding, low latency, general purpose performance supportive timbre that will play nearly any music arrangement in realtime. Including large busy, active, dense orchestral and big band arrangements.

As some other Notion User I use other libraries too like the EWQLSO, GPO, Miroslav and other VSTI software. Obviously I use them in conservative amounts. And use methods like pre-rendering staff audio wave files where needed to lighten the load. Those are all good libraries but do load a computer drive down badly sometimes. Especially the large streams like the EW Platinum with its 100+Gb library. And, they may add extra sound qualities and textures or layers that really don’t fit the need? Don't blend well in the mix? Too much action recorded into the sample. Can't control them very well.
The lower latency and lower CPU demands of the Notion sounds really are the most efficient and easy to work with in the best range of performance. Beyond that point though is where other sound libraries can extend Notion’s performance capability to that what the individual User demands or needs are. But that path does slow down the workflow by adding extra steps in the setup and operation of Notion.

For solo instrument parts, finding an instrument with greater control over variation and more sonic fidelity is a good way to think. An instrument sound with enough definition to sit on top of a mix. Able to be exposed over the background instrument sound, without artifacts or unnatural repetitive sounding noise or negative affects.

Here's an example in the next post below where I believe the solo instrument enhances the mix of supportive background instrument sounds. The solo violin uses a little more CPU but balances with the Notion Sounds of the performance easily. This video is not of an completed work. Not mixed and mastered. ReWire will be the next stage in that project. Hopefully then honing the final sound mix.
During playback of this demo If it sounds harsh, what I found worked temporarily was to turn down the listening volume to a slightly subtle natural smooth point. The apparent harshness or noise drops off in a slope to a comfortable listening level.

,Newberry

by johnnewberry on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:18 pm
Zigeunerweisen (Gypsy Airs), Op. 20, for violin and orchestra
by composer Pablo de Sarasate in 1878.

phpBB [video]

• An video screenshot of the solo violin part in the Notion score of mine.
  The volume levels and effects have not been balanced or optimized as that process will continue later in Studio One-
   If it sounds too harsh turning down the volume a notch slopes it out nicely. Use the best player
settings.

• I chose to recreate this music in order to test and further refine the custom ruleset for Notion I’ve made to use the Sample Modeling -violin- VSTI software.
Of course because I liked the music and wanted to learn more about the composer. What better music to test a solo violin? Hopefully test the the edge, the border and effective realtime performance limits Notion can do for solo performance playback.
It uses the Notion Sounds. Garritan GPO and Samplemodeling electronic instrument software.
And to go further and adapt the score to use the ReWire methods for audio effect automation and processing of the the Notion LSO instruments. LSO Notion score edits, in Notion too!.
And in the ReWire stage, to apply additional MIDI processing not accessible within the staff or ruleset methods. And finally to explore syncing other SMPTE and MIDI software after the DAW host. So, I'm not there yet, though getting close.

FS_.JPG

• As ReWire slave some performance mark figures in Notion like the various Pause, Fermata, Repeat, Coda etc. are ignored during ReWire playback. So It will take a considerable amount more of time to change this Notion score and a Studio One document needed before the ReWire production process I’d like to use can begin. An initial simple test setup of Studio One ReWire and Notion External MIDI produced good ruleset MIDI data transmission to the master VSTI host. So that’s good to know before committing to the extended production method I wish to do. I’ve done a hand full of different styles of music using the External MIDI ReWire slave setup like the previous post I made with "Primal Strut". But they didn’t have Repeats and Pause etc. I knew that when I made them.
 Little different thing about this project to add interest. Because the SM violin is an 2 voice VSTI, the Notion solo violin was used and I'm grateful it filled-in for a few chord voices in the work. And at this time in Notion I get audible interference if I use two or more instances of the SWARM Player(samplemodeling). The 2nd wind and brass section instruments I used in the score were of the Garritan Personal Orchestra VSTI’s.

• For this project some of my custom ruleset objectives were to -first- realize it was to be the first phase. Get the main score arranged and setup. But to keep with the violin as focus. The other LSO instrument edit details would follow later. Get the solo instrument slur, portamento and glissando to sound as natural, realistic and convincingly good as possible in the Notion workspace. I imagined to really, really get the slur and other pitch technique to drop in tonal level as a resultant after the first note in a slurred group. Or, contrarily pump or build-up the sound from dynamic string bow actions. Overall to develop better utilization of the various slur ruleset Conditions. A lot of change can be heard in this rulesets action now. Make control of the sound with bow and string interaction along with bow positioning and instrument body resonance. Cover as many of the playing and bowing technique possible. Find the effective quick staff level editing capability for minuet fine changes to articulations and phrases. That to reshape the sound of the default ruleset parameter ranges at various points in a phrase. Adopt those concepts to each articulation in a unified sounding palette of staff level editing methods. Program natural and artificial harmonics for each string as the real instrument possesses. Make playback without recognizable machine-gun, sample loop, monotonous and redundant sounds. Whether long or short duration or the tempo. Make as much of an suitable analog sound as possible at this step in the stages of the project.
To only use the Sequencer staff for recording continuously dynamic changes needed that the MIDI ruleset trigger points couldn't provide. i.e Bow pressure, position and speed etc.. Vibrato was mostly ruleset notation figure controlled yet some realtime recording to staff of cc1 was used to position the events outside the reach of the ruleset trigger points. That is, where needed or desired. The on or off , higher or lower, sooner later areas separate from the ruleset.
At this point now my ruleset for the SM violin consists of well over 120 individual rule script statements. Hard to manage now with a the internal editor. I used internal and external editing to make this ruleset. The native rule Conditions were utilized as much as possible. Clearly Notion can cover most with the native rule technique. The x01-x20 ruleset Conditions were saved for last to use at and for special needs anticipated to tweak and fix operations of the playback. Moving on a little, the Sample Modeling rulesets I have started on for the -viola and cello- are very similar. Nearly completed now. Very nice! The Solo Double Bass VSTI when released will I'm sure add to the great sound.

I’m ready now to take on the -violin- project to the ReWire mix. Though I must say, staying focused and working in the Notion workspace only is my favorite. Clean. Less complex. Less clutter. All in one. But I've gotten significant results I like from the ReWire end. And it's opportunity to control more attributes of the music as an realtime edit in the decision list and workflow of things. It's massive though to put this ReWire method together. And maintain?
Tricky. Especial with meager computer resources. Slows things down. But If thought out well? Well, I believe! I believe it can happen. Gotta have.
In the near future with Notion only projects, I'm hoping to continue my work with advanced drums, percussion, rhythm and solo electric guitar. More sax and solo type music. Jazz Fusion ensemble? With orchestral instrument supported arrangements. And of course I must mention, the violin is one of the greatest Jazz solo instruments IMO. And has in my view returned in a big way to the listeners interest in those forms of music.
The ruleset creation for solo instruments certainly is an steep long challenge. That’s why they’re custom, right? No short order. Sure feels good when things work. When development and progress is made. As a motivator, can't forget that notation and the ruleset functions can do what a human recording into a DAW could take much longer to input as precisely. Over and over with consistent sounding musicality of performance. And, on a notation staff the visual objects are so much easier and better to distinguish the various elements and figures. As opposed to the sequencer type editing of data? Those are better for secondary edits I think now. If you can use notation effectively I think complex ideas can be written and created much faster than recording takes or drawing in an sequencer piano-roll. You know. It's been said. You can't play or record a horn performance or a string instrument performance using a MIDI keyboard. That's basically a drum?. Yeah you can get breath control etc. etc.. And the players limitation is key to the composition too with the DAW? But IMO, using notation input can create? and move mountains?

• This a quote from the Sample Modeling website I find explains a little bit of what and why I like their VSTI’s as a solo instrument sound source.
  Why I have motivation to make them work in Notion. Also, to have confidence they'll blend in effectively with the Notion LSO instruments.

“Simply put, samplers, while preserving the basic timbre of the real instrument, result in a static sound, which cannot properly morph
    across dynamics, vibrato, portamento etc. This is particularly true for solo instruments.Synthesizers allow for greater expressiveness, but at the
    expense of the realism of sound. Despite recent improvements, the situation has not substantially changed over the last two decades, and the difference between real and virtual instruments is still easily perceived at the very first listening.
    The purpose of our research and development was to overcome these limitations, leading to virtual instruments which could not be distinguished from the real ones.
    This has been achieved by our sample modeling approach.”

SM-vln_.JPG

• I’m an exploring artist and I don’t work for any of the companies mentioned.
I am grateful to them all for the music creativity products they make and offer and share with us. They are powerful tools for the User to shape their dreams of expression with music in this world big world of art.
 The information I offer is to give a better view of what I do with Notion. We all want to show and share what we do. Maybe motivate from what we've found or learned from what we do.
A good story teller or writer I am not... I'm having fun though!. A little rough to get the arms around these works? But I'm having fun. I'm liking the results and do except the development time I have spent.

Hope you like the video and sound of my version of Zigeunerweisen. Based off the Leipzig: Bartholf Senff version in public domain. That I've really carefully transcribed, arranged and adapted for use with Notion.
Looking forward to getting a Studio One ReWire mixed LSO version to hear and possibly another video screenshot of the project soon.
Thanks for your time and interest.

,Newberry

16 posts
Page 1 of 1