1 post
Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to create a rule set for my NI Symphony Series library. The Series has an interface that allows you to have 8 articulations loaded at any one time. I'm working on the strings and have managed to create rules for 7 of these slots so I'm au fait on how the system works, but whenever I choose either the Open (harmonic) 'o' graphic in the score or the Closed {+} and then match it in rules to the 'Technique is on' - 'Harmonic' , it doesn't switch to my harmonic articulations. It actually defaults back to my 'con sord' (which actually comes up as 'with mute' in the 'conditions' panel).

Actually just as I was typing this, I wondered whether there was another playing technique that might fit the circle graphic and I tried the word 'circle' in the panel and it worked.
So if you're trying to get the 'harmonic' to work, use the word 'circle' in the panel.....

Window 10, Be Quiet PC Intel Core i9-10900X CPU @ 3.70GHz 64Gb RAM, 4 x SSD, Native Instruments ULTIMATE KOMPLETE 11 plus Symphonic Series Library, AKAI MPK88, Studio One 5.2 (pro), Cubase 10 PRO, Dorico 3, Notion 6, Presonus ioSTATION24c

1 post
Page 1 of 1