5 posts
Page 1 of 1
With the full version of LASS there is preset data available to setup with Notion but with LASS FC apparently there is not? Is there a template with rules available for setting up LASS FC? Thank you!
by mikesayre on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:02 pm
When I installed the full LASS presets, the FC presets were also included.
Presets were not included with the FC download. Would you please share them with me?
mikesayre wroteWhen I installed the full LASS presets, the FC presets were also included.

Could you please share the FC presets with me? Audiobro tech support told me to get them from Presonus and Presonus tech support told me to get them from Audiobro. The Presonus tech guy also suggested I get them on the forum from another user. I could really use them as I am having issues with the rules editor parameters in Notion not matching the playback parameters in LASS. Apparently there is a solution, I am guessing by the fact that these presets exist.

I
by mikesayre on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:26 pm
Sorry for the delay in responding.

The notion presets are one of the optional packages available in the audiobro download center. If you log into that, you should see them available.

If you don't it's possible that they are not available for the FC-only version of LASS. The notion presets make use of the ARC multiscript, which only works with LASS Full.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1